Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Entrance Gate- Welcome to Competition Diesel > Site Announcements
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2009, 01:08 AM   #41
TMONEYDIESEL

Name: TMONEYDIESEL
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
He will be back, just time for him to stop trying to prove the idiotic people wrong and just start proving them wrong with #'s and power.......clean power at that! And that's what he's gonna do!

Don't switch to hondas weston!!
We miss you wherever you are

YOUR SOURCE FOR:
Camshafts
Pushrods
Valve springs
Custom Turbos
Exhaust Manifolds
Carrillo Connecting rods

Old 09-24-2009, 02:20 AM   #42
powermad

Name: powermad
Title: trevor
Member`s Gallery
i just spoke with him on another site about a set of injectors. so he still has a pulse. i must say that he is very upfront and honest. i made a thread about injectorparts injectors(ebay) and he told me everything about them and when i sent a pm to the injector parts guy about is injector issues he never responded. lol

Old 09-24-2009, 04:47 AM   #43
BrettWINspeed

Name: BrettWINspeed
Title: Just P pump it
Member`s Gallery
It's a shame that the pictures of a nozzle turned into a 5 page pissing match. I got off of the phone with Weston about 5 minutes before he started that thread. He wasn't trying to use it as a sales pitch to say buy my injectors. He put the picture up because he was disappointed that the manufacture of a "quality" product didn't put a little more pride in there work. It could have been a fluke deal with that one set, but for somebody that prides there work that is one set too many. I don't know if I got to read all the way up to last post, but with all of the pissing going on he was still classy enough to not name the manufacture.

Weston is a stand up guy in my book, and I look forward to doing business with him.

Brett
Coming soon:95 Reg Cab 2wd 160 Pump and a Super B Special...

Old 09-24-2009, 07:45 AM   #44
zstroken

Name: zstroken
Title: For $$$ your name here
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettWINspeed View Post
It's a shame that the pictures of a nozzle turned into a 5 page pissing match. I got off of the phone with Weston about 5 minutes before he started that thread. He wasn't trying to use it as a sales pitch to say buy my injectors. He put the picture up because he was disappointed that the manufacture of a "quality" product didn't put a little more pride in there work. It could have been a fluke deal with that one set, but for somebody that prides there work that is one set too many. I don't know if I got to read all the way up to last post, but with all of the pissing going on he was still classy enough to not name the manufacture.

Weston is a stand up guy in my book, and I look forward to doing business with him.

Brett

I read and posted in that thread, I don't think he was intentionally bashing the vendor, but if you step back and look at it could appear that way, I think it got the thread off track.
24V P-Pump Mafia member #1(retired)

Thanks to Mumau Diesel, Goerend Transmission, Northeast Diesel Service!

Old 09-24-2009, 08:01 AM   #45
wdimig

Name: wdimig
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
well all i will say is this, he is most likey gone for good, he may not be selling injectors anymore, and if you all knew just how many members attacked him over that thread in the form of a PM on this board, you would be as disgusted as i am. really pissed off to hear that our community would do this...
2010 Ram Mega cab, Deep water pearl blue/tan two tone, Cooper ATP's, Retrosolutions 55w 4300k HID's, ARP 625's, GDP S3 intake horn/grid reloc. & air boss plate, S&B intake w. scoop, Sinister Egr del., H&S MM w. OD tuning, Dia. Eye 5" TBE, 437/963 @ 2013 Fall Brawl

Old 09-24-2009, 08:12 AM   #46
haloman

Name: haloman
Member`s Gallery
That is sad to hear. Maybe a collection of his knowledge should be gathered like what was in the previous post in this thread so his knowledge is there for those that want to use it.

Old 09-24-2009, 09:56 AM   #47
TwoStroke

Name: TwoStroke
Title: Thompson Diesel
Member`s Gallery
It is a shame that someone with the knowlage that he possesed would be pushed to the point of leaving a forum. I never heard him bash another company by name but people would be suprised at the injectors that are bought from a "Big Name" company that are nothing more than junk. I have some here at the shop I got for a customer because he wanted injectors from a well known company he read about online...well they start pi**ing fuel @ 2500psi and dont pop till 4k. They are supposedly the comp injectors from this company. I wasent happy with them and would not sell them to the customer. The injectors I have gotten from Smokem are smooth and make clean power. Pop at 280 bar across the board. I would give twice money for quality that i know his injectors are than pay the 200% mark up of a junk injector that i recieved from the "Big Name" company.

Old 09-24-2009, 10:08 AM   #48
inline6359

Name: inline6359
Title: Microwaving cats since 01
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMONEYDIESEL View Post
We miss you wherever you are
Like you dont know.......

Old 09-24-2009, 10:13 AM   #49
fnschlaud4620

Name: fnschlaud4620
Member`s Gallery
Weston, If you are reading this you need to come back. The people who sent you the nasty PMs have done exactly what they wanted. You are their competition. They wanted you out of the way. You are the only forum member I know who was willing to sacrifice a sale to educate people. The people who sell overpriced junk are laughing at this... Put your past posts back up. All of the work you have done is not going to help the big companies they think they all ready know everything. Your posts do help me though.

Old 09-24-2009, 10:28 AM   #50
Lucky Jeff

Name: Lucky Jeff
Title: Stock Sucks
Member`s Gallery
Well that's nice to hear that people were pissing and moaning in PM's to him.. Pathetic, and worried it seems. Couldn't even do it out in the open..
02 Grand Cherokee - ummmmm?
http://www.facebook.com/JBrentson

Old 09-24-2009, 10:39 AM   #51
TheNatural31

Name: TheNatural31
Title: Missing pieces.....
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Jeff View Post
Well that's nice to hear that people were pissing and moaning in PM's to him.. Pathetic, and worried it seems. Couldn't even do it out in the open..
Ditto...... PATHETIC describes them well!!

Visit us @ Altered Diesel Wurks

Mumau Diesel

Old 09-24-2009, 11:07 AM   #52
TwoStroke

Name: TwoStroke
Title: Thompson Diesel
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNatural31 View Post
Ditto...... PATHETIC describes them well!!
Pu**ies Came to my mind. Greedy Pu**ies that dont want any secrets out so they can continue to rape the diesel enthusiests. I understand the need to make a living and running a business. They have to turn a profit but 250% mark up....gimme a break.

Im done.....Weston take care and keep on keeping on.

Old 09-24-2009, 11:14 AM   #53
blkram

Name: blkram
Member`s Gallery
I learned a ton from him in a brief time, I actually purchased a set and im awaiting for em to arrive, he didnt keep any secrets, he was up front and honest, hell I couldn't believe how many post a busy guy like him had, he took time out of his schedule and answered questions that no other injector manufacture would, we have lost a wealth of information and its a shame, I wish him well in his business and hope he comes back soon.

Old 09-24-2009, 11:14 AM   #54
Turbo Performance

Name: Turbo Performance
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
If I didn't know that all he had done was removed his posts and left the forum I would have thought he had died after reading these pages. Sounds like all the mods think this is just a break from the forum, not goodbye forever.
Turbo/Manifold/Hotpipe Blankets

Old 09-24-2009, 11:23 AM   #55
getblown5.9

Name: getblown5.9
Title: Ceritified Kleenex Dealer
Member`s Gallery
thats too bad...im sure i will cry when i think about how much i miss his arrogant attitude towards everyone here and how we are all idiots compared to him

Old 09-24-2009, 11:49 AM   #56
mech2161

Name: mech2161
Title: I have a secret.
Member`s Gallery
Arrogant attitude... You have no idea some of the **** that happens and no one has the balls to speak up. How about a vendor taking two months to fix the injectors they sent you that were junk. How about charging your credit card for parts and after another two months they don't answer their phone.

Old 09-24-2009, 11:58 AM   #57
getblown5.9

Name: getblown5.9
Title: Ceritified Kleenex Dealer
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mech2161 View Post
Arrogant attitude... You have no idea some of the **** that happens and no one has the balls to speak up. How about a vendor taking two months to fix the injectors they sent you that were junk. How about charging your credit card for parts and after another two months they don't answer their phone.

none of that has anything to do with the way he posted towards other members. what are you smoking today?

i say if he got butt hurt by some people on the internet then dont let the door hit ya on the way out.

Old 09-24-2009, 12:26 PM   #58
Walliguy

Name: Walliguy
Title: Rookie
Member`s Gallery
As a member that has been on here for going on 2 years. And has tried to read everything that he had to say. I hope that he knows how much I, like most people appreciated his dedication to us diesel guys. To spend the time he did for us. I wish him the best!

Old 09-24-2009, 12:36 PM   #59
AsTroSS

Name: AsTroSS
Title: problems start @80 psi
Member`s Gallery
What was real reason for suspending Weston?

Last edited by TMONEYDIESEL; 09-27-2009 at 04:39 AM.

Old 09-24-2009, 12:37 PM   #60
bna5017

Name: bna5017
Member`s Gallery
i dont think he was suspended. he took a leave of absence.. his own decision.

Closed Thread