My position at FASS

Diesel-Dan

Just another Texas Boy...
I regret to tell yall that i have been moved to another position in the company that i will not have access to quickly assisting everyone on here and this thread. I love helping and answering questions. But i feel with the position that has been offered to me, you would be better off directing questions to Jim (LowFly). More or less dont expect a response from me from this point fwd. Im doing this in an effort to make sure yall get the timely response that im used to giving. Ill still be around....just on my time....:rockwoot:

I dont mind helping out every now and then but i do ask that my privacy is respected. Thanks very much!

This is all i will be discussing about this matter. Thanks! :thankyou2:

I regret to tell yall that i have been moved to another position in the company that i will not have access to quickly assisting everyone on here and this thread. I love helping and answering questions. But i feel with the position that has been offered to me, you would be better off directing questions to Jim (LowFly). More or less dont expect a response from me from this point fwd. Im doing this in an effort to make sure yall get the timely response that im used to giving. Ill still be around....just on my time....:rockwoot:

I dont mind helping out every now and then but i do ask that my privacy is respected. Thanks very much!

This is all i will be discussing about this matter. Thanks! :thankyou2:

Thanks for the help in the past. Good Luck with your new position. Thanks Steve B.

Congrats on the new position, Dan. I hope all works out well and would like to thank you for your help with answering all the questions about FASS pumps. Your knowledge has helped many a VP44 survive, and a CP3 perform.

Good luck and don't be a stranger to the site,

J.D.

Thanks for all your help Dan....And answering my countless phone calls of questions

Best of luck!!!!!

:Cheer:

Thanks for all of your help Dan. You have been great to work with every time I needed assistance. Good luck with your new position also.

I can still call you though, right? LOL You did mess up and give me your cell number....

Dan,, you will be missed! Nobody can fill your shoes, that being said, I wish the best for you in your new posistion!! I hope all goes well in your life, and you have many friends that you can count on!

Kevin

That realy blows you are the man my freind hope everything work outfor you.stop by the house this weekend and we put down some suds:Cheer:

Dale

Job well done Dan!! Best of luck to you in your new ventures. You the man!:rockwoot: Bad idea putting any suds down with Dale though. I know he can do some talking sober. I couldnt imagine him having some suds in him haha!!

Right on Dan! I'm sure you're the perfect fit for the new job.

Jim's done a bang up job so far, so I expect nothing less from the great folks at FASS.

Back