FASS Seminar in PA

drew504

Brad from FASS will be giving a seminar at Antrim Diesel Service in Greencastle, PA on January 12. We would be pleased to have you. Thank you.

Hmmm....
WOW....A FASS seminar in PA...
Can I come,I have questions????........Andy

Hmmm....
WOW....A FASS seminar in PA...
Can I come,I have questions????........Andy

Wow...seriously? *bdh*

Go ahead and go....he is the man i have been telling you to talk to since day one. BUT if you read my last posts on it...it will save you the fuel......

Dan...
You need to relax and take life a bit less seriously.

You right,he is the one I need to speak with and should have in the first place.The threats you made to me across the web has made me realize that yours is a business I wish to not support due to that fact and that fact ONLY.FASS showed me then and there what they thought of their respective cutomers by their actions and those actions alone made me take my business elsewhere.

As for your PA seminar....
I would NEVER disgrace Richard's business by showing up as Antrim has been very good to our club and its members.They are a top notch shop who treats their customers with respect and in turn its given back........Andy

Anyone else???? I now have two coming with me..

Lunch???

Wouldnt mind going but I have to work.

Dude there is a great Bar & Grill right up the road from them called Casey's!
Man Ive seen many late nights in that place!:Cheer:
Just ask them where its at, its like 5 mins.

Wow, way too soon and on a monday! need to have another sometime, id really like to attend. We need more seminars in this part of the country.

WELL if anyone knows anything about someone pulling a turquoise jeep out of the back of our trailer at Antrim today......let us know.....

We guess it was stolen during the seminar………..

Any info anyone might have would be appreciated…..

WELL if anyone knows anything about someone pulling a turquoise jeep out of the back of our trailer at Antrim today......let us know.....

We guess it was stolen during the seminar………..

Any info anyone might have would be appreciated…..
You're kidding, right? I hope so. If not, that is terrible.

Back