Lope tune for cummins?

hpi_jeep

:flamesuit:
I have a guy that has let me use his truck as a test mule for efi live. he has his mind made up he must have a lope tune. Anyone want to share the secret?
I have changed table f0505 and f0508 looking for the right number. truck idles around 750 so i have been playing with the tables. i have gotten a very very faint lope for him.
his truck takes about 8minutes to full flash. im afraid im going to spend eternity flashing his truck for the lope and not the important stuff. anyone want to save me some time? :Cheer:

Set the blood pressure on kill...it'll have no choice but to lope!

Yep, send teh rail pressure through the roof. Also on a DMAX you can go say 20% over on the pulsewidth in the idle areas and it will cause a nasty lope as the minumum injection quntity will not match the actual and the ECM will go nuts with the pulsewidth an give a nasty lope.

like already I said I have changed mentioned table.
Thanks for the reply's. I do agree with your opinions and a lope will never be on my truck. This guy wants one so he is going to get one. i will let him make up his mind weather or not he likes it.
different strokes...

In on page 2......that's all I'm gonna say LOL

sent from my Droid Incredible 2 using tapatalk

If you have a lot of red cells you're doing it wrong. They should turn yellow after you max it out.

that's all im gonna say

This guy wants one so he is going to get one. i will let him make up his mind weather or not he likes it.
different strokes...

he might also like hand jobs in back alleys, does that mean you are going to give him one of those too?

like already I said I have changed mentioned table.
Thanks for the reply's. I do agree with your opinions and a lope will never be on my truck. This guy wants one so he is going to get one. i will let him make up his mind weather or not he likes it.
different strokes...

Please do not allow the spread of ignorance. ...... I'd say that's all I'm sayin', but I might want to say more. Depends on how stupid you prove to be.

Right now I'm just tapping the stupid guage on my internet dashboard, maybe it will return to normal. :hehe:

Wouldn't that be his only tune on that truck? Why have a ****ed up tune on the truck when the goal of EFI is for overall better tuning? As stated above, that's CF sh!t right there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back