Any questions or comments?

I dont think volume is any issue on a Ford. Pressure is. And yes we have a pump for that. Its been out for quite a while. The Raptors will take care of that for you.

Got a question here:
I installed a AD150 plumbed into a RP150 on my 12v puller. Used to have 35psi at idle and drop to 3-4psi under WOT. Now I have 50psi constant. But there is not near as much smoke, and boost dropped about 7 psi. Now I know that boost isnt power. Power feels about the same. Anything that I am missing here or is this normal. Also Charlie said that he would send me a filter kit since I was shorted some fittings that I had to buy locally and still havent received them yet. Any word on that?

Got a question here:
I installed a AD150 plumbed into a RP150 on my 12v puller. Used to have 35psi at idle and drop to 3-4psi under WOT. Now I have 50psi constant. But there is not near as much smoke, and boost dropped about 7 psi. Now I know that boost isnt power. Power feels about the same. Anything that I am missing here or is this normal. Also Charlie said that he would send me a filter kit since I was shorted some fittings that I had to buy locally and still havent received them yet. Any word on that?

Interesting. Dont know whats going on with the boost. With the combination that you have it should be 50 psi constant. Judging the smoke doesnt really say the systems are or arent working. But it does seem weird that your cleaning the smoke up and only reading 7 psi. I would think with that kind of boost you would be killing any mosquitos around! Why dont you give me a call on my cell when you get a chance and see what is going on. Need to make sure we have gauges working properly also before we get into troubleshooting. My cell is 573-694-5155. Thanks

Also Charlie said that he would send me a filter kit since I was shorted some fittings that I had to buy locally and still havent received them yet. Any word on that?

Anything you spoke with him about you will have to contact him about. Give me your name and stuff and maybe I can refresh him if he has forgotten. He is very busy. Then I can get you fixed up. Thanks

just wondering.

yeah i got a ? for u 2tone, when ur spooning on a long trip in the truck is it common to get cramps in the groin area?

Haha, and who might this be? I have a good feeling. I see your from Orlando. I have it narrowed down to 3 people.

I dont think volume is any issue on a Ford. Pressure is. And yes we have a pump for that. Its been out for quite a while. The Raptors will take care of that for you.

i dont want to spend the money on a raptor. im looking for just 1 pump.

Haha, and who might this be? I have a good feeling. I see your from Orlando. I have it narrowed down to 3 people.

just kidding, i do have a ? we have 98-12 valve pushing 500 hp which pump would be better the raptor or the superdog. we change our fuel filters every 3-4 months and use a secret fuel additive top secret stuff. scott.

Well the superdog is a low pressure pump w/ high volume. And with a p pump that low pressure is not what you want for sure. What mods you got to the pumps. You may pm that if you dont want that public. But the AirDog 150 is what I would suggest with a 40 psi spring. Unless you have a 13mm this will do the trick for sure. I ran it with my 13mm Scheid pump most of the year at 38 psi and it did awesome.

Well the superdog is a low pressure pump w/ high volume. And with a p pump that low pressure is not what you want for sure. What mods you got to the pumps. You may pm that if you dont want that public. But the AirDog 150 is what I would suggest with a 40 psi spring. Unless you have a 13mm this will do the trick for sure. I ran it with my 13mm Scheid pump most of the year at 38 psi and it did awesome.

what ur using sounds about right this truck will be retired to be the tow rig next year. thanks 2-tone

I have an airdog 150. What is the fuel pressure set at on these and what benifit would there be in raising the fuel pressure? Would it help to keep the the rail from draining? I am ordering a fuel pressure guage to see where I am at this point.

No but I do have one I will email to you. It is in the process of being revised. So bare with me on this manual. The rest of them are done though. PM sent

so how much power is the airdog 150gph fuel filter pump system good fuel, will it support 6-700 hp? heres what i'll be running 180 pump: 0, or 10 plate, 4kgsk,Industrail injection dragon flows rated at 175hp, and probably an htt prostreet/sledpuller 66/71/13ss or maybe a silver bullet. im not sure yet, and there maybe .022 ddp delivery valves in there if i find i don't have enough fuel yet, and possibly nitrous to clean any extra fuel i do have.

Back