More air for all common rail Dodges

looks pretty neat! hope it works well and you can make it work at least on the 04.5-and up trucks with dual pumps.

I was looking at my 03 yesterday and the front tube will be close (real close) with my APPS up front. The sensor itself hangs down a little but it might clear.

Joe

sounds like it didnt make the cut. Research and innovation bound to be some bumps. Keep on keepn on!!

Truck died, got busy, too many irons in the fire, work too many hours, too many new projects, it does work though.

I need to make time to get a few built, and send them out for comparative testing. Just can't seem to find the time.

Is there any new info on this product. I am really interested in this. I would be willing to test this. Any updates on this would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Bob.

sounds like you could use a good employee to start cranking out units for you........ might need to be a diesel head...... wonder where you go to find one of them ?

Shane did u use a pipe tap to thread the freeze plug holes ? If so what size? I tried this a few monthes ago but didnt have the wright tap

It is being tested with a S400 single turbo right now. The customer stated that spool up was alot better with it. Bad weather has kept us from getting more info on it.

It is being tested with a S400 single turbo right now. The customer stated that spool up was alot better with it. Bad weather has kept us from getting more info on it.

the spool up on my truck (0-20lb) went from 8 sec to 4 sec, before i could make no boost in normal driving unless i floored it, now it will make about 20lbs just rolling into the pedal, it makes it alot easier to drive, i really believe his product works, now if he could just find time to produce some

the spool up on my truck (0-20lb) went from 8 sec to 4 sec, before i could make no boost in normal driving unless i floored it, now it will make about 20lbs just rolling into the pedal, it makes it alot easier to drive, i really believe his product works, now if he could just find time to produce some

How much over all max boost are you running?

Have you applied that same, if not more pressure though a boost tester mounted on the front of the turbo and sprayed the area with soapy water after you have a few 1000 miles on it to ensure it's sealed?

How difficult would it be to remove the system and install it again? Once you pull them freeze plugs it's not going back together is it? Why I ask on this is everyone would love to see how quickly you can get on top of your charger on a dyno between the stock setup vs wicked's setup.

Being honest here, your "8 to 4" second claim it's tough to swallow unless you have some sort of stop watch/video things at minimum. Even that can be messed with.. Don't take this like your a lair, I'm not calling you that. just looking for more technical black an white data on this feature and it's difficult to trust a human clock or even butt dyno for that matter.

How much over all max boost are you running?

Have you applied that same, if not more pressure though a boost tester mounted on the front of the turbo and sprayed the area with soapy water after you have a few 1000 miles on it to ensure it's sealed?

How difficult would it be to remove the system and install it again? Once you pull them freeze plugs it's not going back together is it? Why I ask on this is everyone would love to see how quickly you can get on top of your charger on a dyno between the stock setup vs wicked's setup.

Being honest here, your "8 to 4" second claim it's tough to swallow unless you have some sort of stop watch/video things at minimum. Even that can be messed with.. Don't take this like your a lair, I'm not calling you that. just looking for more technical black an white data on this feature and it's difficult to trust a human clock or even butt dyno for that matter.

i have 2 videos of the truck taking off u can use the video to count ill post them if u like, and it was more like 10 sec on one of the videos, im not sure about blocking off the kit, the videos were taken about month from each other and they were close the the same temp outside.

yeah, lets see the videos. It's something tangible.

And, why the heck are you running around on the street with a charger that takes 10 seconds to spool in the first place? :p

Back