6.7 intake horn

Lots a room left in the 6.7L for extra power left over just begging to tapped into. Trick is getting a transmission to hold all that extra power at this point.

Here are some pics of the grid delete as well:

P1010125.jpg

P1010127.jpg

P1010128.jpg

P1010129.jpg

P1010130.jpg

Well I couldn't get on the dyno this weekend, so hopefully an evening this week. I still need to build the charge pipe. I'll try to post an update on Wednesday with the charge pipe, dipstick bracket, and the map sensor flange added to the horn.

Ok so I have a small update, I wasn;t able to fab the 4" charge tube this week, my friend who lent me his truck had to bail leaving me without anything to fab one from, so I will try to borrow his truck again on Monday.

Now for the good news, I completed the dipstick bracket, and machined some MAP sensor flanges, you can see I added two ports for guys that want to spray before their map, giving the horn a total of 5 ports to use for whatever you might like.

Best news of all is that Malcolm offered to dyno test the parts, I believe he is hoping to have #'s this weekend. I just sent him a horn, a grid heater delete, and the necessary hardware, gaskets, and dipstick bracket, I'll send him the 4" charge tube as soon as I can get a truck in to make one.

Anyways, on to pics!

P1010141.jpg

P1010140.jpg

P1010144.jpg

P1010142.jpg

P1010145.jpg

Okay so I Dyno'd my truck today WITH out the intake from Passenger, may not see the parts till monday.

Here is the build on mine so far:

BlackMaxx and a 5" Flow Pro exhaust with a muffler to MBRP cool duals.

Still running a EGR and cooler, EGR is unplugged along with the butterfly valve in the stock intake.

Stock the truck made 260 hp as it came from Dodge.

I made three runs all in 6th gear starting at 1800 rpm ending at 3200 rpm.

BlackMaxx on:

No power added: 270 hp
Mild-------------301 hp
wild-------------302 hp????
HOT------------361 hp. tq=734

Will post the results after I add the intake, I will make three runs before I change the intake then three runs after I change the intake, I will then delete the grid heaters and make three runs again.

Malcolm

I got a 4" charge tube fabricated today and sent to Malcolm, unfortunately his dyno went down over the weekend and he can't test the parts until monday.

I can't wait for results.

Got the dyno up and running last night, hoping to get the intake installed today or tomorrow and get numbers. If not I will have it done for the weekend.

Malcolm

Dave

Its Brent from roto. I heard your shop moved, where abouts are you? I'd like to stop by after work one day to see whats new and ask you some lathe info. My dad has a 6.7 and I bet he'd be interested in one.

Dave

Its Brent from roto. I heard your shop moved, where abouts are you? I'd like to stop by after work one day to see whats new and ask you some lathe info. My dad has a 6.7 and I bet he'd be interested in one.

Hey man, haven't seen you in a while. Yeah I got a larger shop on the west side of town right off Mount Lehman. Let me know when you want to swing by.

Back