Abraham!!

chromedome1

Diesel for life.
Its sad to say that many leave this life without ever knowing our Lord and Savior. I heard a older man tell me he was too old to change! I got to thinking and wonder how many think this way? "And Abraham was old and well stricken in age: and the Lord had blessed Abraham in all things." Gen 24/1.Just a thought to pass along, that no matter how old you are, it is not to late! Lets all get on fire for the Lord and see how big the community can become.:thankyou2:

That's what I tried to tell my older brother but he would'nt listen. I just keep praying for him.

I truly believe you are never too old. A pastor that used to go to my girlfriends church used to be pretty... um... wild I guess you could say. And now he's leading his own congregation in North Carolina. I'm actually trying to take the journey right now myself. And I have to say that its not easy by any means.

That's what I tried to tell my older brother but he would'nt listen. I just keep praying for him.

I know this is an older thread, but I was reading through some of them. This made me think about the Casting Crowns song "A prayer for my friend". Rings pretty true here.

Music is one way to connect many people, i know it is for me...it's also the way i look at diesels...I can use this for my lord and savior...and i can enjoy it which is why i call it a passion....

Diesels for Christ should and can be a way to show those who are afraid to respect honor and grow in the lord....my life would be a joke if it wasn't for him.:tree:

Back