Thornhill Dragway

Update? Toops' dyno day just got cancelled because of all the standing water in the fields around the shop. If this is still on I will be there. :woohoo:

Professionally "promoted" Event???

Glad it was only a thirty minute drive. Glad to see those who did participate though:st:.

More to come:pop:

Cousin Billy

I spent most of the evening trying to get mine running again. I have to get my other fuel tank in it. The fuel sender is rotted away on my stock tank.

I broke pulling out of the driveway to go there. I guess my 31 year old sending unit couldn't handle the rust anymore. The pickup broke off clean inside the tank.

ME......sarcastic????

Slightly sarcastic. Due to the fact that this was "promoted" by a professional promotion company. The turnout was lass than stellar.

I also said it was good to see those who did participate. Especially Wright Racing {say that three times real fast}:rockwoot:. Truly enjoyed watching the white truck run.

There will be more diesel nights coming up later this year. Not "promoted". Just good ol boy word of mouth advertising. :woohoo.

C ya
CB

We had a blast, payout was awesome, felt great to take home the 1st win of the season and for the truck!

1908318_632062143556277_8080092528988430333_n_zps5e2067bd.jpg

Thought I'd post the picture of your truck, congrats on the win! What's your best time so far if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks bill, it was a blast to drive, Plum, the best pass that night was 12.13 were going to edgewater this Friday, we changed a couple things, we're looking for some mid 11 passes

Good deal. After attempting to race with y'all this weekend I was reminded why I stopped doing it 20 years ago. :lolly:

Back