In-Cab fueling adjuster

Marked.

Great work by the looks of it guys. This should make my truck much better on the street for daily driving and towing.

Last edited:
I was gonna order one just now, but there is no option for Canada to fill out the rest of my info. Australia though?

I was gonna order one just now, but there is no option for Canada to fill out the rest of my info. Australia though?

Yeah, that is weird, I don't think australia is going to as big of a market as you guys:hehe:. I will look into that today. I will send you a pm as soon as we get it figured out. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Great job you two. Endless possibilities abound when GREAT minds unite for the greater good of simplicity. This will make my TOW tuning NICE.

Update on the 7mm DVs I purchased in May. They have given the 5.014 a chance to get on top of the 63/68/12. Nice to have found more bottom end power! Look to build on that with one of you AFC Live unites, ordering one tomorrow!

Last edited:
The regulator portion, how fine of tuning can you get? The VE pump only need 10-12psi for full movement of the AFC fuel pin. I currently have a needle valve inline and fine tuning my truck that way.

Update on the 7mm DVs I purchased in May. They have given the 5.014 a chance to get on top of the 63/68/12. Nice to have found more bottom end power! Look to build on that with one of you AFC Live unites, ordering one tomorrow!

Thank you for the compliments, we would love to hear feedback on your AFC LIVE as well!

The regulator portion, how fine of tuning can you get? The VE pump only need 10-12psi for full movement of the AFC fuel pin. I currently have a needle valve inline and fine tuning my truck that way.

The 0-5 psi portion is a little sketchy after 5 it seems to work well. In our experience so far the ve pump afc's function just doesn't control enough to make it worthwhile. Perhaps our test trucks were messed up? with no boost to the afc we only saw about a 10% decrease in power, is that what you are seeing?

I didn't really get what exactly this did until I watched this video. That small knob for fuel rate is awesome. So much better than a needle valve.

How much pressure can these handle, say for someone running over 100psi?

We have it on Wills truck at 85 psi daily. We test it in the shop on 125psi shop air without issues. These componants are rated over 100 psi so in theory it should be fine.

I agree the fuel rate knob is awesome. I am excited to get the race box on Frankenstein to seee if I can really fine tune the launch!

As far as the packaging....Did you intend to mount that box in the interior somewhere or is that just for show to hide the secret squirrels and we will mount the knobs, switch, and gauge to fit in our interiors?

As far as the packaging....Did you intend to mount that box in the interior somewhere or is that just for show to hide the secret squirrels and we will mount the knobs, switch, and gauge to fit in our interiors?

I'm pretty sure you get whats in the pictures and videos.

Yes. The kit comes in the box that you mount in the cab. All parts necessary for the install are included. It is about a 30 minute install.

Do you have a picture of it installed in a pickup?

I like the idea of the product, I just think that having the knobs mounted on different sides of the box will make mounting it in the cab and looking "integrated" a bit awkward. I have looked at the knobs/valves online and realize that the way the plumbing attaches dictates how they are mounted. I think if the knobs and gauge and switch were all on the same side it would be easier to mount.

What kind of price would the kit minus the enclosure be? I have a '71 F250 Fummins that I would like to install this in but I want the knobs installed in the dash in the factory ash tray hole. I guess my question is, will you offer a "builder" kit with the parts minus the box?

Do you have a picture of it installed in a pickup?

I like the idea of the product, I just think that having the knobs mounted on different sides of the box will make mounting it in the cab and looking "integrated" a bit awkward. I have looked at the knobs/valves online and realize that the way the plumbing attaches dictates how they are mounted. I think if the knobs and gauge and switch were all on the same side it would be easier to mount.

What kind of price would the kit minus the enclosure be? I have a '71 F250 Fummins that I would like to install this in but I want the knobs installed in the dash in the factory ash tray hole. I guess my question is, will you offer a "builder" kit with the parts minus the box?

Yes the plumbing dictates the location like you said. We have entertained the idea of offering the components. I will get back to you on that option.

Back