Where Is Chris

Chris, call me. ive tried 4 different times over the last couple weeks and no response. Just looking for an update at this point. was going to run at terra haute but guess not now?

jeremie

Funny thread. Chris has always responded quickly to my calls, texts, and emails, but would have no idea who I am based on my username. I'm just some guy. I thought it was nice he gave me a hat and some beef jerky when I was there.

always get a reply within 24hrs of making a post... took while to get my turbine housing, but they took the care to ship it to me in such a way that it cost me nothing when it got here.... for that i give nothing but thanks and recommendations, concidering i live in canada and ups/customs likes to stuff there boot in your boot every chance they get.

Well hopefully after reading this Chris will PM me a price on a 68/74/14 T3 for my 04.5 Cummins. After talkin to Joey aka Fordassasin he said it will be better with the fueling I have and the goodies goin in the motor. So Chris lemme know what that turbo will run or do you think a 66/74/14 would do.. List of stuff 04.5 6spd 4.10's w/120's, dragonslayer cp3, Hamilton big stick, Hamilton springs & pushrods, ATS 2pc manifold, fluidampr, spool-aid, grid heater delete, TSTR47 only for pulling, smartyTNT/mp-8 stack, dual disk kennys 4k lb clutch on 35's. Keeping it single pump and turbo.

PM sent, Call or text me (616-608-2977) just a few details I wanted to go over to make sure we are getting you what you need. Chris

After talking with Chris and his expert advise I'll be ordering the turbo and everything from him! Great guy and very very knowledgable on CommonRails. The turbo we talked about is gonna do everything I want!! Now I gotta sell this super B special and ATS 3rd manifold.. Again thanks Chris and I'll be calling you with an order as soon as this special and manifold are sold.

Good while your at it ask Chris about the excessive drive pressures that you think a 62/74/14 has, and let me know what he says. Btw I already know :)

Good while your at it ask Chris about the excessive drive pressures that you think a 62/74/14 has, and let me know what he says. Btw I already know :)

Will do just to make you happy you seem to have nothin better to do than bring up the past on old threads... The info I got on that turbo set up was drive pressures were bad in a compound setup... I'll ask him for you when I'm ready to purchase the setup Chris and I went over...

Oh now it's a compound setup, still wouldn't be a problem if you set your compounds up correctly. Im just trying to help you learn :)

Will do just to make you happy you seem to have nothin better to do than bring up the past on old threads... The info I got on that turbo set up was drive pressures were bad in a compound setup... I'll ask him for you when I'm ready to purchase the setup Chris and I went over...

What turbo are you going with?

Back