Feeler Thread

What are you interested in?

• Appearance - lights, visors, running boards, ect.

Votes: 12 12.1%
  • Electronics

Votes: 17 17.2%
  • Injectors and turbos

Votes: 70 70.7%
  • Driveline - clutch, gears, lockers

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • Suspension - lifts, leveling kits, ect.

Votes: 15 15.2%
  • Tires

Votes: 20 20.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

inline6359

Microwaving cats since 01
As the title says this is a feeler thread. We are thinking of running a sale or possibly a group buy, the catch is we have no idea what you guys/gals are interested in. And as compd has some of the baddest trucks out there we are kinda puzzled as what to offer. We have a wide spectrum of companies we can get thing from, so input is appriciated. Now some of these have to be cleared with the companys, again this is just a feeler so we have a direction to go in and set things up, or even see if it is a possibility.:thankyou2:

I have set up a poll with just the basic parameters and once the feed back is recieved we can start looking further into it.

Yeah guys.. Its important to tell us what YOU want... Pulling/Drag season is going to be here in a few months, so we will try to have a "once tnough" on the most popular items.

You need to add to the title "What are you interested in Buying?" I didn't know what i was voting for until after i voted and read the post.

Ya i didnt notice that but i cannot edit the poll and have not had the time to ask a mod or admin to do it.

Back