Oil/Floor Dry

Napa what I usually have, when you really want it nice throw down the sweeping compound to make it shine.

Saw dust from the local cabinet shop works really well. For a lot of things the sheets from pig are awesome as well, but they aren't cheap.

Nice dry saw dust does work awesome. Back in high school, the machine shop was right next to wood shop. They had a saw dust collection system with a huge hopper outside. If we spilled cutting oil or made a mess, we would just get a few shovels full out of the hopper.

My Arc Reactor runs on No. 2

We use something called Stardust? at work and its awesome for getting every little drop up, but it makes a big mess. It's the consistency of flour, goes everywhere

we use 3M brake clean over the oil mess and then throw down the floor dry. it does wonders for us, especially on oil stains on the concrete. as long as you keep the dirt out of it, you can re-use it.

We have Oil-Dri at work but the real ticket is a chemical that pulls it out of cement. I spray it, wait 3-4 hours, throw down oil-dri overnight, sweep the next morning.

Back