tig welder

Everlast stuff is starting to make a real name in the industry... Hands down they just cant be beat dollar for dollar for the average Joe.

Dynasty 350 or any Dynasty for that matter. I just got a 280 and love it. Throw in the wireless peddle and the h2o cooler, heck of a machine!

Interested in hearing more first hand experience with Everlast. We've been looking for a decent deal on a Miller Dynasty 350, It seems that you can buy a new 350 Everlast with a cooler and 5 year warranty for about what everyone wants for a used Miller.

if anyone is interested i may be selling my htp 221 watercooled and dual voltage. i need to step up to a higher amperage machine so I'm stuck getting a dynasty 400.

Interested in hearing more first hand experience with Everlast. We've been looking for a decent deal on a Miller Dynasty 350, It seems that you can buy a new 350 Everlast with a cooler and 5 year warranty for about what everyone wants for a used Miller.

Everlast has a good machine. if you have a problem it will just not work when you get it then they send you a new one. Which isn't very often. They seem to have good service. if they had more features I would purchase one over a miller dynasty 400.

Pliska is using a eastwood to stick his chassis together. Seems like he gave a good review of it in his build thread.

I keep looking at the everlast stuff, but they seem to have a terrible rep when I look around. A multiprocess tig/plas would be perfect for me

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

350 amp Everlast, cooler, cart, one air cooled torch and one 250 amp water cooled torch is on it's way for $3400 shipped.

Back