Upgrade towing twins to S400

WICKEDDIESELS

SUPPORTING VENDOR
IMG_1398.jpg

IMG_1399.jpg

This kit replaces the S300, in the towing twins kit. It includes a one piece cold pipe, S400 74 inducer T4 flange, and air intake 5" adapter. Makes for considerable more mid and top end power, with reduced egt's. Accepts 4" half marmon down pipe.

$1695.00

How does it this setup tow? I tow heavy every weekend in the summer 14k + But am left wanting more from my bd towing twins for when its time to play.

I noticed no loss in spooling, with more mid range and top end. Egt's were 400 degrees cooler. Boost is also lower, the air is not overheated so the inlet temps are cooler.

Its on my list of future upgrades for sure. I was under the impression that atleast with the BD kit you needed to shorten the pipe from the air cleaner to the s400. Do you need to modify the downpipe at all?

I noticed no loss in spooling, with more mid range and top end. Egt's were 400 degrees cooler. Boost is also lower, the air is not overheated so the inlet temps are cooler.

Cool you usually have on in stock? Hoping this can be a christmas present to my truck If not will have to wait till spring.

I also had to shorten the air cleaner tube by about 2 inches. Downpipe is the same.

killed300ex, we build these kits to order generally takes a week or so.

The only thing I'm waiting on is to decide to sell my AR15 or my quad Shane. I've definetley decided thisw is the best way to go. I'll need to talk to you more about some 6 hole injectors to match them too.

That's what I'm thinking. It'll be easier to run in the truck from whatever is shooring at me than to shoot back.

I could never bring myself to sell my AR, it's my favorite gun and they are getting to hard to come by anymore. People are just going insane around here emptying guns stores weakly, since before the election. It's a crazy time, these nuts don't need guns.

Back