2010 Golf TDI

I've checked the link and it says the vehicle is no longer available. Anyway might as well try this link.. Used Volkswagen Hatchback Year: 2010 For Sale In Gloucester, Virginia

Out of the three the gray VW Golf TDI seems to be a good deal with its mileage of 40,443. However, as expected it's a little expensive compared to the two but still reasonable. I haven't tried buying a used car but I'll give you some general pointers. You must check its engine plate if it corresponds to the registration documents given. It must not be tampered or changed. One important thing is to test drive the vehicle so you can check its parts and the feel of the vehicle while driving it. Best of luck then.. :)

They wouldn't give me the price I wanted to pay on the one I had the link to. Ended up getting a 2005 Jetta TDI (BEW) with just over 63,000 miles on it.

They wouldn't give me the price I wanted to pay on the one I had the link to. Ended up getting a 2005 Jetta TDI (BEW) with just over 63,000 miles on it.

Nice, low miles! Make sure to run 505.01 spec 5W40 throughout its life to help extend cam life!

Back