Hello From South East Asia! lol

popeye55

That sounds so stupid to say....but that what we get told to say! OPSEC right! Anyway, I am a Air Force Firefighter deployed and a Federal Firefighter for a civilian job. I am not far from returning back to the good ol' "States":snoop:. New to the sight so you can see I just posted in the intoductions/Newbie's. I just bought my first diesel and had my dad go out and get it from OK. I am sure I will be posting more in the future as I have tons of questions and love to learn. I have been reading on here for months just thinking up quesitons and ideas and then burning up the search feature! If anyone has any questions that I may be able to help with shoot me a PM. Take care everyone back home, can't wait to get back.:tree:

where ya at in south east Asia? I went there on patrol with the Coast Guard and Navy had a few port calls there it was an experiance thats for sure.

would this be a certain country that starts with a K and wants no one to know we are here but have a HUGE US military presence and is getting bigger with the draw down? If so Im here too lol.

Back