Please post some bdp #'s

bdp

beans diesel performance
Would like to see any dyno #'s or race times from 6.0's that either have bdp injectors or turbo. I have been sending out tons of this stuff but no one gets me #'s except just a few. NEED DETAILS! :woohoo:

I especially want some Dyno #'s, thats what I am lacking on the most. If you have a dyno sheet please see if you can get me a copy or a link and I will put it on my website. :thankyou2:

Thanx and have a wonderful diesel day :blahblah1: :aiwebs_025:

Dang, brought out the freebie children. :p

Maby I should restate, CURRENT bdp holders. LOL

I got to get to a dyno and see what the 275's will do. I've been waiting for all my fuel system components first (which are here now) so I don't suck the stock system dry. Now I just need my street and race tunes from DP to load up some more fuel and find a load dyno out here.

I now they make a truck go like hell, just not getting the #'s on them. Them Florida boys need to find a dyno somewhere.

Well no #'s either but it is faster just with your turbo. Now I just have to get the injectors everyone is talking about.:aiwebs_011:

I can get some numbers if I can stay in one state long enough to find a dyno.
I'm ready too....I'm tired of guessing.

Bean as soon as DJ and Kermit figure out my truck I should have some #'s for ya. BTW look out for the Cores they are on the way back to ya. So far we managed a 14.1 at 96 MPH on Sunday at Moroso, on an old race file which was not set up for the sticks or the turbo. Oh ya I need DJ to finnish up my fuel system too.

Back