greeting from the afghanistan

chopperdoc87

I am currently serving with 10th MTN div. just wanted to say hello hope all you guys are staying safe. any one in RC east?

I am in rc east right now also. There are some 10th mtn guys here where I am. I am at a small COP tho. So thin chance you are at the same place as me tho.

It's ok. Not much at the 2 PX's they have here. Plently of chow halls and WAY to many contractors!!! Traffic is a nightmare as well. Civilians (local nationals, contractors) need to keep there arse out of the gyms that are for US! BE PREPARED TO deal with typical garrison rules!!!! CJTF-1 headquarters is here at BAF.

I'd probably piss a bunch of people off over there, kind of don't have a filter!

Jim

Yeah, every other mofo there is an army captain I swear. One of my troops got yelled at for slinging his rifle over his back while walking to work. He wanted him to carry it port arms the whole way LOL. The troop walked away and let us know we might be getting an angry phone call. Back in the day they used to apprehend you for not wearing a reflective belt too.

Sent from my phone, probably while driving, so please excuse the typos.

No, but Shank aint far from here.

Jim I don't have a filter myself and my Sergeant Major has to remind me about it almost every day. Can't stand the dumb chit that goes on here.

And if I see one more FUKIN "PINK" reflective belt, I'm going to choke the individual wearing it!!! And it's not the women wearing them!!

Wife says in Baghram there was a prostitution ring that was busted there. The way you could tell them apart was the pink pt belts.....for the guys...don't ask don't tell?

Wife says in Baghram there was a prostitution ring that was busted there. The way you could tell them apart was the pink pt belts.....for the guys...don't ask don't tell?

Is your wife a cop? We bust prosti rings just about everywhere. Im not so much against the act, as I am against the poor quality of women commiting the act.

Is your wife a cop? We bust prosti rings just about everywhere. Im not so much against the act, as I am against the poor quality of women commiting the act.

nope, finance officer. Not much is secret over there.

Guess I wont be at Bagrham after all... The new word is Paktika province, the army will probably change the plan a few times yet. Its crazy how much major **** they change almost daily this close to getting on the plane.

And I hate those belts with a passion...

Was at Salerno for a while, now at Andar. Bagram still sucks as bad as it did last deployment. I hate going there.

Back