Pensacola

BtsNhoS

I need a truck
Anybody stationed down there? im about to go to flight school, needing some random info :Cheer:

I live in Navarre which is about 20 miles east on the coast, stationed at Hurlburt Field which is just past Navarre and the shop is in FWB, about 30 miles east of Pensacola.. hit me up if you need anything

I live in Navarre which is about 20 miles east on the coast, stationed at Hurlburt Field which is just past Navarre and the shop is in FWB, about 30 miles east of Pensacola.. hit me up if you need anything

Dang I didn't realize you are that close. Me and some buddies will be hitting up flounders sometime this week if you want to join?

I dunno what Flounders is and my schedule is slammed nearly all the time between two jobs, hobby and family :/

I dunno what Flounders is and my schedule is slammed nearly all the time between two jobs, hobby and family :/

It's a resturant/bar they have the drink called Diesel Fuel everyone talks about. I understand the busy schedule. I know your a sponsor on here, but do you have a shop here in Pensacola?

Last edited:
is there alot of good freshwater lakes in the area, i assume so...

I couldn't tell you I'm not a big fisherman, and I haven't seen many. I would like to go deep sea fishing at least once before I get out of here though.

Last edited:
It's a resturant/bar they have the drink called Diesel Fuel everyone talks about. I understand the busy schedule. I know your a sponsor on here, but do you have a shop here in Pensacola?

im excited to go to it, do you hunt at all down there?

It's in Fort Walton Beach on Navy Street, about 30 miles from Pcola

im excited to go to it, do you hunt at all down there?

You can hunt on the Eglin Reservation... takes up 3 counties :Cheer:

boar, deer anything else? whats the requirements to do it do you know? are there alot of people that hunt there?

It's in Fort Walton Beach on Navy Street, about 30 miles from Pcola

Nice, when are you there I'll drop by some time?

You can hunt on the Eglin Reservation... takes up 3 counties :Cheer:

I've heard about this, but would like to know the requirements as well...

well good to know, i will be buying online if i even do anything to the truck, i got a kid on the way so money has a different use. anybody know the weather down there at this time, is it humid all the time?

Lately it's been about 35-50 with 60-70% humidity. I've got one on the way aswell. I think "play" money is a thing of the past for a while.

Lately it's been about 35-50 with 60-70% humidity. I've got one on the way aswell. I think "play" money is a thing of the past for a while.

wow thats not bad, im from Montana and i fuking hate the heat so that works out well. im not sure what im going to do in the summer though. i should have dumped alot of the play money into the truck a long time ago haha

wow thats not bad, im from Montana and i fuking hate the heat so that works out well. im not sure what im going to do in the summer though. i should have dumped alot of the play money into the truck a long time ago haha

Lol, the week before thanksgiving it was 85 with 100% humidity! Yea, I knew a kid would be in the future so I did do that, but the problem is I don't want to stop...

Back