Beans Diesel "Smokin' In The Country"-November 17th

I don't know how the **** i missed it again, but 2.6 will NOT BE REQUIRED TO HAVE VALID DOT REGISTRATION OR LICENSE PLATES!

Okay. Way too much confusion on the rules. I have deleted previous rule posts for the 2.6 class. Here is a link to the official rules for the 2.6 class.
They are basically 2.6 class rules from PPL with a couple of sections omitted. If anyone has any questions, or concerns feel free to contact me and I will answer them for you.
Again, we are trying to make it so all you guys can come and make a great end of the season pull, and take home some money at the same time.
http://bdpshop.com/blog/?p=485

one last question... hitch rules.. you guys throwing out drawbar style stuff? i seen like 10 trucks at scheid with them... ppl rules..

one last question... hitch rules.. you guys throwing out drawbar style stuff? i seen like 10 trucks at scheid with them... ppl rules..

26" height nothing in front of the center line of the axle and rear most part of the truck is all we are going to tech.

Would like to welcome and thank our friends Phil and Cristin Taylor of Diesel Performance Converter's as a new sponsor for Smokin' In The Country 2012.
bean9-28white.jpg

Last edited:
Where are you guys staying? I was thinking about coming up for the weekend. Four hour drive there and back after all day of ..... sucks.

Where are you guys staying? I was thinking about coming up for the weekend. Four hour drive there and back after all day of ..... sucks.

Stayed at the Howard Johnson last year, may do that again - I'm going down Thursday evening so I can enjoy Nashville aswell.

Anybody coming through nashville...thinking about flying in for this, seeing as how it'd be the same price as driving...minus the 9 hour drive.

What is the point of this rule?

Cooling System: Radiators must be in the stock location and be of at least stock size.

I would love to go to this, unfortunately, when I asked the wife she said I was grounded. :kick::hehe:

What is the point of this rule?

Cooling System: Radiators must be in the stock location and be of at least stock size.

We just used PPL's verbage since that's what everyone wanted to run.
I tried to omit the nitty picky rules like that one but I guess i overlooked it. You'll be fine Chase.

We just used PPL's verbage since that's what everyone wanted to run.
I tried to omit the nitty picky rules like that one but I guess i overlooked it. You'll be fine Chase.

Well When I built that 95 puller for that guy. I was thinking about when I would have to work on it. How Figured it would be easier for cam swaps,changing timming and other such things on the front of the engine.Espically when the radiator is up front and blows off a hose as soaks the motor in coolant after i just cleaned it
No biggy I still have not fixed it since last hook
Gotta fix it before we can pull it LOL
Probably come and watch

Well When I built that 95 puller for that guy. I was thinking about when I would have to work on it. How Figured it would be easier for cam swaps,changing timming and other such things on the front of the engine.Espically when the radiator is up front and blows off a hose as soaks the motor in coolant after i just cleaned it
No biggy I still have not fixed it since last hook
Gotta fix it before we can pull it LOL
Probably come and watch

Just go ahead and fix it and come pull! :woohoo:

Back