Anybody near Georgetown TX

6.4 F-350

I bought a boat on a auction in Georgetown TX and I am trying to find someone who could pick it up from the auction in Georgetown TX and get it to Dallas area, my brother in law could meet you there and bring it the rest of the way to MN, he is in Ardmore OK working and could meet after work or on Sunday. I am hoping someone on here can give me a hand I don't want my boat to end up on shipping wars. :lolly:
Thanks in advance Don O'Brien.

Any chance I could talk a guy into running to Ardmore with a boat? I don't expect anyone to do it for free. My brother in law is coming home on Tuesday and could bring it back to MN if I can get it there.

Thanks for all of the offers of help guys, the new skiff should be backed into the shop around 2:30 am tomorrow.

Crap just saw this, wouldn't be much help though, neither the truck or th tdi have a hitch LOL

Btw we need pictures of the boat.

Well here she is, it's a 2003 I bought on a bank repo auction. It's missing the stern ballast bags and the stereo. Started it up last night and seemed to run good ( I only let it run for a few seconds out of the water) so if anyone comes across a bunch of stuff for sale for a 2003 Supra Launch in TX let me know.
Thanks again to everyone who offerd help.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 0
I think so but time will tell, I have to put together a punch list of what's missing and get some prices. But it runs good and has no cracks in the hull and the gell coat and paint are nice so I think it will piece together good. I guess we will see in about 6 months when it hits the water for the first time.

Back