CPP Ratchet Wrench Giveaway!

cummins724

BREAKING $HIT
Who wants some wrenches? We are gonna do drawings on Dec 20th for Gear wrench Ratchet wrench sets. We have 7 piece metric sets, 7 piece SAE sets and sets of 4 piece 13/16-1" as well. To win, you must place a order at CPP, then put a note in the comment box at checkout saying "ratchet drawing Comp D" to enter. Lots to give away, so get entered today! We will have separate drawings for facebook and other sites as well, so you can enter more than once, but only once per order!

http://www.cumminsperformanceparts.com/

View attachment 54454

View attachment 54455

View attachment 54456

Last edited:
" To win, you must place a order at CPP, then put a note in the comment box at checkout saying "ratchet drawing Comp D" to enter. "

The rules were that you had to put a note in the comment box. This is why you weren't entered man. You better erase that Brad! WOW.

Dang!! Just saw this, month late, I Def woulda bought something? Lol congrats to whoever won

$50 to the first one that sends something not so appropriate to this address! LOLLOLLOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha bring it on, I really hate when people send me 60% over injectors! I hate cam shafts too.

Back