Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Entrance Gate- Welcome to Competition Diesel > Competition Events and Get-Togethers > Smokin Monster Truck
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 08:14 PM   #61
Diesel Monster

Name: Diesel Monster
Title: 1st rear engine monster
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoken5.7olds View Post
yes the monster is finally coming together nicely!!!!!!!!! good work dave&michelle
thank you

Smokin Diesel Monster Truck

Old 07-13-2009, 10:57 PM   #62
LKuilder

Name: LKuilder
Title: Diesel Enthusiast
Member`s Gallery
Well my computer has been giving me problems since before this event and I finally got it back tonight. I do have to say that I had a great time meeting Dave & Michelle back in Indiana and it was great to get to run with them. From someone who has been in the monster truck industry my whole life I can say that from running with Dave I can tell that he's really on his way with a great truck. And I will admit to being one of the other drivers cheering him on wating in my truck to go out for freestyle when he drove back to the pits after his freestyle going through the motorhome! I could really see the change just from Friday to Sunday through the weekend. I'm really looking forward to getting to run with Dave again sometime.

1999 2500 QCSB, 4x4, 3.54's, built 47re, Coan tripple disc converter, 33x13.50 MT ATZ's on Fuel 20x14's, Edge Juice, FASS 95, MBRP 5" exhaust, BHAF, 4.5" lift

Old 07-15-2009, 05:26 PM   #63
Diesel Monster

Name: Diesel Monster
Title: 1st rear engine monster
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKuilder View Post
Well my computer has been giving me problems since before this event and I finally got it back tonight. I do have to say that I had a great time meeting Dave & Michelle back in Indiana and it was great to get to run with them. From someone who has been in the monster truck industry my whole life I can say that from running with Dave I can tell that he's really on his way with a great truck. And I will admit to being one of the other drivers cheering him on wating in my truck to go out for freestyle when he drove back to the pits after his freestyle going through the motorhome! I could really see the change just from Friday to Sunday through the weekend. I'm really looking forward to getting to run with Dave again sometime.
Thanks,Lenny.
You and Allen are awsome people and your help was unreal.Ill call you or Allen in a few days about my tires and the new wheels-----Truck is 300% better than when you last seen it ,but I have got to lose the rolling mass!!!

Smokin Diesel Monster Truck

Closed Thread