EFILive tuned Cummins hits 5,300 RPM

Beat ya!!! Bully Dog already did a video to prove it

I talked today on the phone with Nick @ BullyDog. Should be some fun stuff hear soon and alot of broken parts. Look foward to talking to Nick at Ts about some stuff.

I will be by to talk more with chase on converting my 03 over to 06 set up as well. Ive done talk to him alot about the change. See you guys in a few days

Last edited:
Flashscan, when you say the rpm limiter fix will not be available in the first public release, are you talking about above 4200ish rpm, or anything above 3500? Just wondering if I can squeeze a few more RPM out before the other tables are released?

no wes, but this is on chases truck.. its a street truck.. with given time the 3.0 class will see if it makes good power above 4500. If things go right the 2.6 class will prob. be a good starting ground also. I havnt seen a cr truck make any good power past 4000 on any combo yet..

Flashscan, when you say the rpm limiter fix will not be available in the first public release, are you talking about above 4200ish rpm, or anything above 3500? Just wondering if I can squeeze a few more RPM out before the other tables are released?

I believe first release will prob be around 4200-4300

Just more proof that myth runs rampant in the diesel performance world.

I would say before we can say the injector drivers are happy and able to live at that rpm, more than a handful of dyno runs and 30 days needs to pass.

LOL, you have me there. If my motor parts would ever show up so I could get it back to the track hopefully I can change that. These CR's seem to have some bad juju harmonics up above 5k.

Back