Wanna see the ultimate FORD?!?!

You outta hear one in person..... They just built their third one. The word is gettin out quick.... That was their first one. Now Joe wants to build the motor internally. Can't wait.

1020 HP is crazy... I want one BAD!
Now if I can just get hit by the UPS truck LOL

Tuned by SCT!!

Did you notice that even though he spun out on the first pass he still crossed the line at 87 mph

Last edited:
Alright, now I just have to talk the wife into selling the house so I can get a mortgage on the Ford GT.

Then, I have to figure out how me, the wife, the baby and the dog are going to live happily ever after inside a 2 seater!!!LOL

All I know is I want one...BAD!!!!!!

It's goin to SEMA and will be in the SCT booth. Should be pretty sick. They're putting in an updated long block and heads. They're hoping for 1200h.p. now with a little more boost. Some people have just WAY too much money. But more power to Joe, cause I'd do the same thing. But I'd have the sickest Harley edition to pull it too.....

1sickharley, what is the best exhaust kit for the GT my dad recently heard one on another gt and now he's about to buy one from him, still trying to find out what it was but it cost $1400 and they said its about a 3 hour install.

Well... the crazy bastards have it together again. It just dyno'd at 1181h.p. and 1068tq. at the rear wheels. The sad thing is they're not done tuning and now Joe the owner wants to go to GT4067 turbos.... is there such a thing as enough? Can't wait to see the new video.

05BHD,

I couldn't tell ya about that one. The one on the GTTT was custom made I believe. Give Dwight, Ricky, or Jim at Stage 6 Motorsports a call at 904-733-7271 or 888-678-2436. They'll defintely be able to answer anything you've got for them. They've got a 850 h.p. turbo kit that's VERY streetable also if your dad is interested. Those nice long roads of Texas would be fun with that kinda power!!

Back