If you hate Ricers.....

I think deep down in your heart is a tender sweet spot for import cars. Did you come from the rice scene and then see the "night" one day when some punk 16 yr old kid rolled coal over your civic with a JDM swapped B1.8 Liter 15 second race car and then proceed to leave you in the dust with an old IDI Ford Diesel?

Childish ^^^^^^
LOL, nice quasi-childish response. A truly childish response to my post would be something like "Your stupid and nobody cares what you think". Probably with lots of caps and exclamation marks.

I do like your imagination Will:clap:. Unfortunately, it is wrong on almost all accounts (depending on your definition of import cars- it means different things to different people). So is an "import car" to you just a Japanese car or do you mean any car imported to the U.S. from it's original country of origin? What about cars from imported to the U.S. from countries they did not originate from? What about cars built by a foreign automaker in the U.S.?

If you mean Japanese cars by the term "import cars", then no I do not have a "tender sweet spot" in my heart for import cars...Tender...sweet...my heartLMFAOLOL! I have never owned a Japanese car or truck and the ones I have driven/rode in I have not really liked.

If European sports cars/super cars/whatever are included in what you mean by "import cars", then yes I like those cars/vehicles a lot.

So to summarize, I have never been part of any "rice" scene (unless going to a lot of Sushi restaurants counts?). I have never owned a Civic with a JDM swapped B1.8L engine (had to Google that). I have never had a 16yr old punk roll coal over me and then leave me in his dust with IDI Ford diesel. I have never had any diesel "roll coal" over/on one of my cars/trucks.

If you want to try and guess again I could use another laugh:).

Oh, and good luck makin yo YouTube baller monay son.

no I didnt film it just happened to be there when I got on the dyno
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF8izHek99Y"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF8izHek99Y[/ame]

Last edited:
I know my little ricer oughtta be in teh high 11's by the end of next month. And I really haven't done much to it. Yet. :D

ricers come in many shapes and forms. a stock diesel with stacks is a "ricer" to me, same as a stock civic with 5" exhaust and giant wing.

Its not hard to properly make a Import car fast, i had a 2003 Mitsubishi Evo, very simple mods on the stock motor and i was running 11.1@128 on street tires and pump gas, i maybe had 3500$ into that car

Last edited:
Rx7's are sweet looking cars but motors are so tempermental and i dont like the idea of adding oil to my fuel lol

They are a picky *****. That's for sure. But that sound is amazing and unforgettable.

Sent from the BooBoo Bus

im not really a big fan of the new "86" but i like the old true AE86 though , Mr2s are pretty fun when done right.

Back