World record attempt Request?

Runninlean

Say When racing
Seeing how the other thread has been mucked up with derailments and critiques I figured I start a new thread for my request. I am being serious in this request and would appreciate people not posting any shenanigans in this thread.

Seeing as I can not find a World record for 1/4 mile listed in the Unlimited class I would like to make an attempt to set said record. I believe Max would also like to try to attempt this record as well and we can schedule it for the same day killing two birds with one stone. The requested date of the 28th of October has been chosen as it fit with in both Max's and I schedule. Please let us know if there are any other requirements you might need from us in order to expedite our request.

We await your response and appreciate your consideration.

With all due respect, I'm sure NADM / Wade would have prefered " people not posting any shenanigans " Also!

But as they say here , " This is CompD "!!

Just sayin...

With all due respect, I'm sure NADM / Wade would have prefered " people not posting any shenanigans " Also!

But as they say here , " This is CompD "!!

Just sayin...

Oh thanks for the clarification! I fully understood that some would view the request as a target it is CompD. You however I did not expect to be the first to jump on given your frequent posts about morality.... Just sayin

Oh thanks for the clarification! I fully understood that some would view the request as a target it is CompD. You however I did not expect to be the first to jump on given your frequent posts about morality.... Just sayin

Thats why i said, "with all due respect".. I wasn't trying to be funny.

I was not digging at you or anyone specific.
I was just making a point that i'm sure Wade / nadm would have loved a thread with less bs too.

My apologeeze if you thought I was gunning for you directly.. I wasn't.
It just depends on who you are as to wether you get chit for a thread derail or not...

Best of luck for your Record attempt.

Last edited:
its all good David guess I just read you wrong on that one. I just ignore Jason and Kyle they cant help it. I blame it on internet turrets syndrome.. lol

Wish we could do this at the Texas NADM race but mine will not make it..... Motor is in pieces now.

Still waiting for official confirmation on Tech availability for the 28th. I have been told they will be granting the attempt contingent on the tech's availability.

Back