Truck Died No Start

Bruno2

Fuel bowl and mech fuel eliminated. Swamps aftermarket electric fuel delivery. 6 position chip. Rosewood stage II's with about 40K on them.

My 96 has been giving me some strange issues lately. It seemed like it was running out of fuel. I thought the filter was dirty so I changed it. I didnt have any problems for awhile.I kept having an issue when drawing from the rear tank it seemed. Same issue like it was fuel starved. Switch tanks and seemed fine. Today running on the front tank it just died. Same fuel or something starved.

Now it wont start. The hpop has oil in the reservoir. When I opened the drain valve on the spin on filter with the key on it was shooting fuel out. No smoke when cranking. Does that loud knock as well. Tries to catch but wont run. If it does run it runs like it is starving for fuel.

I need to go pick it up, but havent done any serious diagnostics yet. I have no idea what the fuel pressure is other than there is some and the hpop reservoir is full.

Any ideas?

I think the tank issue may have been a figment of my imagination.
Maybe it was just sorting itself out when I switched tanks. I unplugged the ICP , the truck started and I drove it home.

Back