96 build

This^^

HX35 with the gate functioning and stock injectors. He is 16 so he/she is probably just wanting it obnoxious and smokey.

I joined this forum when I was 16 and have been here since. If the kid has a good attitude and understands the power I wouldn't hesitate to let him drive a modified 12 valve. Will he black out several intersections? Yes, he's 16. However I learned, and grew up, and so will this kid.

If he's a punk, return it to stock, keep the hot rod parts and make him work for the parts and pay for them himself. Lol

I joined this forum when I was 16 and have been here since. If the kid has a good attitude and understands the power I wouldn't hesitate to let him drive a modified 12 valve. Will he black out several intersections? Yes, he's 16. However I learned, and grew up, and so will this kid.

If he's a punk, return it to stock, keep the hot rod parts and make him work for the parts and pay for them himself. Lol

Same here lol

I had a nice running little 2wd when I was 17 lol
The day I turned 16, I drove my car to school. Basically a healthy built could be bracket race car. Every day... there are kids out there that have grown up and can respect the power. Then there are those that can't.

Most can't. Leave it stock till he proves himself.

Without knowing the kid, I couldn't say. However I'd tend to agree. I'm sure every generation says this but... at a mere 25, I haven't met many 16 year old kids I didn't wanna slap the chit out of.

Without knowing the kid, I couldn't say. However I'd tend to agree. I'm sure every generation says this but... at a mere 25, I haven't met many 16 year old kids I didn't wanna slap the chit out of.
You're still a kid yourself and you tend to make people want to slap you, too. :)

Mark.

Back