S300/500 idea

Justappumped24v

Currently have a 366/480 on my race truck, loose 5.9 low compression, 13mm Pump and big injectors. Has anyone ever tried a s366 over a s591? I’m new to compounds this large. Just don’t want to mess with my piping, worst comes to worse I’ll just switch back to a single

Seems like a lot of trouble. Maybe put gates on the manifold that will feed that big sucker?
That’s kind of how I have mine plumbed.

I did something similar with the S4T I have in the classifieds. Smaller turbine (68mm) than what you likely have. Never got a chance to make it light off foot brake but rolling it was wild.

I did something similar with the S4T I have in the classifieds. Smaller turbine (68mm) than what you likely have. Never got a chance to make it light off foot brake but rolling it was wild.

Zach is able to convert my 480 to a 488 so that should be able to do Fuel only what I was able to do with nitrous. I want to push my 12v into the 9s next season on my current junker style motor. Hopefully a 488 is enough with a better head

I wish it wouldn't have hurt the engine with the 215 on it. I'd guess all of a low 10 truck. Was a stock 24v with a ppump swap.

Back