12valve questions

JSconi

I have a 97 12valve. Currently twin turboed with headwork. The fuel system is as follows: hellmann alum. sump pump>5/8" fuel line>raptor 150>5/8" line>aeromotive filter>5/8" line to injection pump. Pump flows 466cc's currently have laser cut dv's, 3k gsk, DDP140hp injectors.

Pressures only around 38psi at idle, 32psi wot. What do i need to do to increase this up higher? Also im interested in getting a airdog2 but I'm not sure which model to purchase. I'm around 600rwhp/1200rwtq.

Also if I did go with a airdog, how would I plumb it into the 5/8" line and set it up with the hellman sump?

Thanks, Justin

62/71/14 over a s475. 60lb valve springs. Chromoly pushrods. Titanium keepers and retainers. .030" milled off. .020" marine headgasket. And yes dynoed right around that ballpark.

The AirDog II 200 will do the trick if the Raptor 150 is barely dropping pressure. The part number you will need is A5SABD027. Sorry for the delay in responding.

Justin, you have enough air right now, so lets take that out as long as drive pressures are good. HP is fine, 5x14 is a good injector and you pump flows plenty, fuel pressure drop is not that bad but I did put an Airdog 200 on my 01's 12V, I have not data for you there and I ran their supply from the top. I will tell you on my 98' 12V that going from 50 psi to a 100 psi inlet pressure netted zero on the dyno.......many years ago!

Valvetrain seems fine but why .030 off the head, that is allot and with a .020 gasket you increased compression which is fine at your power level!

Jim

Back