more event vandals this rediculous

bdp

beans diesel performance
Someone keyed my bros camo truck last night. We come to compete and have a good time, broke everything thing we brought in the effort already gonna cost us thousands then someone has to mess with our stuff. We think we know who did it but no way to prove it. Such bs that people have to be like this, ithink my bro is gonna kill a someone this morning

Thats a bunch of crap. Where all here to have fun in rin the hell out of our trucks in you got jerks that pull that crap. Hope nothing happen to our truck Smokin Six Shooter that up from you guys. Where still at the hotel.

I just walked out too my truck, and found my exhaust hanging! Looks like someone was standing on it, bent the hanger. I'm about done with this!

That sux. BUT...then again...that, the burnouts, just the stupid s%*t that goes along when kids grab daddy's truck and a case of beer is why I quit going. That's a good running truck man. Your a better man than me, I'd be posting what happened after I had confronted them. :evil

And people wonder why I'm so anal about where I park....
I hope Mike finds em and treats em accordingly....

Geez that is stupid. Friday night somebody busted windows out of a few trucks at the hotel. Saw numerous fights. It's a shame a few ruin things like that for people. Because it appeared the spectator crowd was extremely large!

If I go next year, since I missed it this year, 24 hour security on site will be a requirement for a hotel.

I'm with you Richard but, I don't think there's a hotel in Terra Haute or any of the towns with events that are fancy enough to have real security. Even if they do, they can't be every where all the time.

I think the next one I go to...... I'll get a hotel in the next town over, hopefully far a away from vandals. That may be the only way to avoid it. Even then though.... there's dumba$$ every where.

That sucks I can't stand when people do **** like that. People just have no respect for other people property that they bust their ass to work for to have nice things.

Man that sucks it.
I think it would be awful hard to let things play out, if you have an idea who did it.
We should thank Carrie Underwoods retarded song for this new form of entertainment our youngsters are indulging in.

If I ever see her I will smack her ass. Hard.

Man that sucks it.
I think it would be awful hard to let things play out, if you have an idea who did it.
We should thank Carrie Underwoods retarded song for this new form of entertainment our youngsters are indulging in.

If I ever see her I will smack her ass. Hard.

^ Awesome! lmao

Back