• Hell Yeah!

Votes: 110 83.3%
  • Not for me...but thanks...

Votes: 12 9.1%
  • Maybe...Maybe Not...

Votes: 10 7.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm in. Just curious, how loud might a hood stack be compared to a single 6" in the bed?

It would probably have a different sound all together. Being it exits in front of you, the sound would be coming at you per-say as you are traveling forward. It also would depend on the size turbo pipe you would run from the turbo to the hood stack.

Hmm. It's probably worth the experiment. After I had a 6" stack on my last ext cab I vowed to never get stacks again because it was too loud. But this is too tempting

I'm in for a hood stack! Been thinking of putting one on our race truck for couple years now. lol

crazycowboy, my wife gives things away monthly on her blog and uses random.com. No FB needed.

:Cheer: I need one for the 1st Gen

crazycowboy, my wife gives things away monthly on her blog and uses random.com. No FB needed.

:Cheer: I need one for the 1st Gen

Hey thanks. I'll look into that.

I vote for the sake of pictures, Roach gets one no matter the outcome.

HAHA...yeah...I may give him one just because...I do like pretty girls hangin' on my stack...er a Hood Stack...yeah that's it...

Im in. Save me some money, cussing, tool throwing, maybe a fire with sparks flying, maybe catch the cutting wheel from the grinder with my knuckles(again).

Ok, so I think I figured this out. What I want to do is have you all choose 5 numbers, 1-50. I'll use this website (yes you can use it too to draw random 5 numbers) Lucky Lottery Number Generator to pick the winning numbers. I will allow anyone who wants a chance to win this stack kit 2 sets of 5 numbers.

How do you all feel about that?

Ok, so I think I figured this out. What I want to do is have you all choose 5 numbers, 1-50. I'll use this website (yes you can use it too to draw random 5 numbers) Lucky Lottery Number Generator to pick the winning numbers. I will allow anyone who wants a chance to win this stack kit 2 sets of 5 numbers.

How do you all feel about that?
That's different...I'd find a stock hood to run this for $hits n giggles.

Back