04.5 Dodge

Wagnut

On a 04.5 should I use a kit for 98-04 or a 05-07? Ive got different answers from a few people locally. Thanks.

On a 04.5 should I use a kit for 98-04 or a 05-07? Ive got different answers from a few people locally. Thanks.

You want to use the kits for a 98.5-04.5 truck......(95/95-1008)

UNLESS this truck has been converted....it should have the lift pump on the back of the filter head......

I had the stock lift pump go out before and my dealer replaced it. They installed an additional relay under the hood that they said was an upgrade to my original unit. Is this the upgrade you are talking about? Also I already have a Six gun tuner and am installing a modified cp3 with 90 horse injectors. Compound turbos and other upgrades are sure to follow. Should I go with the 150? Thanks.

I had the stock lift pump go out before and my dealer replaced it. They installed an additional relay under the hood that they said was an upgrade to my original unit. Is this the upgrade you are talking about? Also I already have a Six gun tuner and am installing a modified cp3 with 90 horse injectors. Compound turbos and other upgrades are sure to follow. Should I go with the 150? Thanks.

UM.....maybe .....i would look at the back of the filter head and check for sure....there will be a block off plate where the lift pump would have been. I have never seen one so i don’t know what they look like. BUT the stock lift pump is black and long. there will be a 2 pin wire attaching to it as well.

The 150 should fuel you to beyond 600 HP....the 95 up to 550-600ish....

IF you do have the in-tank pump ( I would suggest talking to a local dealer and have them run you VIN), you can use the 1007 kits and install as is. These kits already have the STK-1001 and WH-1004 that would work perfect.

Back