Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370139668.391286.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370139668.391286.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 0
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370140449.496110.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370140449.496110.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I cant wait for mine to b done either. Money just doesnt come n fast enough. Pouring my concrete next week. At least then i can use it since i finally got the metal roof on.

Looks great.

Typical of western PA, though, 1800 sq ft house in the front, 3600 sq ft shop in the back!! Gotta get your priorities right!!

Looks great.

Typical of western PA, though, 1800 sq ft house in the front, 3600 sq ft shop in the back!! Gotta get your priorities right!!

I never felt the need for a big fancy house. I only eat and sleep in the house. I spend 8-14 hrs a day in my shop. Cant wait for it to be finished though.

I never felt the need for a big fancy house. I only eat and sleep in the house. I spend 8-14 hrs a day in my shop. Cant wait for it to be finished though.

Don't think I'm poking fun at ya, my original concept when I was just out of college was a 50' x 200' with a camper parked inside....

...Future wife wasn't down with it though....

I am going to build a shop at some point this year (same as everyone, depends on the money flow)

My question is, what are the pros and cons of doing a pole shed as opposed to the stick built way?

I am going to build a shop at some point this year (same as everyone, depends on the money flow)

My question is, what are the pros and cons of doing a pole shed as opposed to the stick built way?

Cheaper, and id have to say faster and stronger but I could be wrong.

I like the prefabbed steel ones myself. Everything comes pre-drilled, all hardware is included, and a set of dwgs. Just start throwing it up. $.02

I like your new wood one too. :D

Back