Took the truck to the circle track

The 2nd one where you got a little sidways in the last turn looked like a fun ride idead!

stupid phone

It was extremely fun. Its a weekly event at mosport international raceways circle track in Bowmanville Ontario Canada.

Flagman was pretty scared when i was roasting the tires through the finish line.

That is so cool! We only have dirt tracks around here and that would be pretty harsh. I'd love to get some good suspension under my pick up and some grippy tires to give that a go... And I would love for it to run LOL

They have these races at my local track every other fri at the end of the normal races. They are best of three multiple round until one crashes or loses LOL and indeed they do crash. A guy took his own wife out with his jeep ves her brand new GTP when he can in hot into turn 3 and 4 and she turned it right into the wall instead of hitting him

They have these races at my local track every other fri at the end of the normal races. They are best of three multiple round until one crashes or loses LOL and indeed they do crash. A guy took his own wife out with his jeep ves her brand new GTP when he can in hot into turn 3 and 4 and she turned it right into the wall instead of hitting him

Dirt track?

Back