Detroit?

Well every one of my semi trucks have a detroit series 60 in them and they are the most efficiant and get the best mileage than any other trucks we have had in the past including cummins, cat, and mercedes. they might not be as powerfull as a cat or cummins but im in the trucking world to make money not throw it down the drain.

Well every one of my semi trucks have a detroit series 60 in them and they are the most efficiant and get the best mileage than any other trucks we have had in the past including cummins, cat, and mercedes. they might not be as powerfull as a cat or cummins but im in the trucking world to make money not throw it down the drain.

very well said... but now the S60 is no more.. the DD series is king.. cummins and cat cant compare to the DD15

The dd15 is great if you lime working on it all the time... i work for ryder 90% of what we have are detroits. The s60 is no power house not a bad engine as long as they don't have intermittent problems and have all the new software updates... my set trainer says the new dd 16 is where its at but haven't seen one prolly wont

Back