Fastest in the land

Downtownbrown

I havent been around as long as most here, but will wade ever learn to be humble? Cant help but cringe at all of his comments, seems pretty unproffesional with a hint of butthurt. He seems to make a pretty bad face for himself over social media.

Cant help but think of this every time he mentions how fast hes been going for so long

7773ee5098b0f58d99c15ad0013ee153.jpg

7ecd14a0f921032431562d6d02a82920.jpg

d5fa2c8c24a02cd23e7ec205d9e15760.jpg

eb9d8ff387eefc87f0cf6714ca2c1af5.jpg

a28cc7d0f19a31c38fbb960f9eb73cec.jpg

I cant believe anyone affiliates themselves with him, id be embarassed. Just stirring the pot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw that chit show whilst I was waiting at Culver's last night.

Quite honestly, he needs to drag his pro mod out of wherever he is and be at ECD this weekend. The best way to quiet people is to put up. He won't shut up, so it's time to put up.

Against unpopular opinion i was correct, Jared and I have the fastest side by side pass which I posted on that same thread, which you seem to have missed....

Case and point

Don’t falsely advertise!

Against unpopular opinion i was correct, Jared and I have the fastest side by side pass which I posted on that same thread, which you seem to have missed....

Case and point

Don’t falsely advertise!

Fastest combined ET? Ryan proved you wrong on FB. No one cares about MPH

Must do yoga to be that good at patting himself on the back.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

If I post now, am I quicker or faster at responding?

LOL Your Quickest because you came in first but I am fastest because I typed at a higher stroke per minute.

This is the dumbest chit I have ever read, I don't know this Wade guy but it is like watching a 4 year old saying NU-HU!!!

First, if your MPH was higher but you lost....YOU LOST

Second, Ryan's math was right, he just didn't know you were talking about something that didn't matter

Wade can top anyone on CompD at strokes per minute

I think that is undisputed.

If MPH is important then take your A$$ to Bonneville, I think you are chasing just a shade over 350MPH (for one car) held by the JCB DieselMAX Streamliner

Case and point

Don’t falsely advertise!

Proverbs 16:18 Pride goeth before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall.

The proper phrasing is "Case in Point"- an instance or example that illustrates what is being discussed.

You may be quick, but you cant outrun the grammar police.

In my time on this earth, I have also learned to spell Jesus, God, He, and Him with capital letters, to show respect, and a few other things. Isn't that correct, Wade?

Back