Social experiment 1.1

Me!!!
Aww crap I won't win.
But Will Terry will know what to do with it!

I tell you what, if If you can get timbeaux to change your name to 12vriviera and you find yourself with a set of 12v pistons in your block, a head and vp-12v conversion lines might show up at your door.......... Just saying

I'm a little fed up with fuel miser at the moment.

Will, I have heard it said that praise from your peers is the highest form of praise. I think you have earned this one.

And guys, I think you got it right ;)

You want my address spence?

I need the engine together Scott. Otherwise...... i would have gone out last night!

Yeah text me, I won't be able to get them out until next Monday though since I'm home working on the farm and the pistons are up north at the shop.

You'll need rings of course.

435-459-9133

Wow guys, I'm speechless, I had no idea my pictures and ramblings were reaching that many members of this forum.

Zach, I can't believe how much you give back! I'll be sure to put that head to good use!

Thanks to everyone for the nominations and especially to Zach Hamilton for creating this social experiment!

FWIW, I don't own a dodge, wrench on one, etc. and I still think the Junker Drag Truck thread is one of... scratch that... IS the best technical thread on this forum. It's great!

Well, didn't this thread just turn out great for everyone! :clap:

Another atta boy for Mr. Hamilton.

And, 12vriviera, have you told your wife you are losing 12 valves yet? :hehe: I see lots of cinnamon rolls being consumed in your driveway shortly. ;)

Jory. We can do that under the carport now!, though the donuts aren't as good up here as they were in sanger..

Wow guys, I'm speechless, I had no idea my pictures and ramblings were reaching that many members of this forum.

Zach, I can't believe how much you give back! I'll be sure to put that head to good use!

Thanks to everyone for the nominations and especially to Zach Hamilton for creating this social experiment!

Congrats Will, you definitely deserve it !

Back