Diesels For Christ

No outline!!! Just decided we needed to stand up for the Lord!! I just planted the seed, lets make it grow. I have made and sent out decals. Any ideas are ok with me. "rollin coal and savin souls"

Dude that right there is awesome, lol that needs to go on a t-shirt. Hey I tell you what if we get enough people involved in this I think ya'll should try and sanction an event I am freshly seventeen but i would love to assist in any way possible. I mean...this is a God given passion I follow.:tree:

I say start with interest and go from that. My main objective behind this is #1 do what the Lord placed on my heart and #2 have a showing in the diesel industry that we are have a heart! Would love to see DfC gatherings at events.

OH HECH TO THE DADGUM YES. I think it would be interesting to not only see who would show up but how people would interact you know instead of just the race world we could get to interact with the truth behind those who love this industry and who love diesels.

i just want to put this out there.hey chromedome1 is it possible to somehow get a chapter of sorts? i know this is your baby, so dont take this wrong. but if you can only be in one part of the country .what about others? if you have friends in different parts of the country you can trust. they can represent DFC .you could reach-out to all the more.than once a year all chapters could meet at a event?just trying to help reach out to the diesel world in Christ.

This is no way mine, it all belongs to the Lord! Would love to see chapters, let me know how many DfC decals you need and I will send em to you or make your own. Thanks
If 1 is saved, it is worth it all!!!!!

Hey let me know what i need to do for a Decal

P.S. located South Georgia and I thoroughly agree with the chapter idea, that would be awesome!!

Hey guys. I think this is a real stand up sort of thing to do. I think its awesome you guys are willing to put forth this much effort. Feels good to know there are still people out there that are this passionate about christ. Makes everything else worth it. Keep serving him as he never stops serving you. God bless.

Back