NHRDA

10516766_735404353186723_3775205002907676867_n.jpg

Alberta Hwy 19 and Range Road 253, Alberta Canada T0C0V0

DATE: August 9, 2014
Rain Date - Sunday August 10, 2014

ADMISSION: Adults $25.00
Kids (Ages 6-12) $10.00
Kids 5 & under free
Competitor Fee's $25.00 Entrance fee for all drag racers, dyno, show n shine & burnout contest

ALL COMPETITORS ARE WELCOME AND MUST REGISTER AT NHRDA BOOTH

TECH CARDS:
Drag Racing
$75.00 Top Diesel & Pro Stock
$40.00 Pro Street & Super Street
$20.00 Super Diesel and Sportsman

Buy your tech cards in advance on line and save $5.00!
http://www.eventbrite.com/e/canadian-diesel-shootout-tickets-9699530557?aff=eorg

SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:

FRIDAY:
5pm - Castrol Raceway Street Legals - Track fees Apply

SATURDAY:
8am - Competitor gates open
9am - Spectator gates open

DRAG RACING 10am - 4pm - NHRDA Top Diesel, Pro Stock, Pro Street, Super Street, Super Diesel and Sportsman

SHOW N SHINE 10am - 3pm - All competitors must sign up at NHRDA Trailer - $10.00 fee

DYNO 10am - 5pm - Must signup at the dyno and pay $80.00 fee

BURNOUT 4pm/End of Racing - First 10 competitors to signup at NHRDA Trailer - $10.00 fee

Complete info at http://www.nhrda.com

It's been a long time since I've driven to Canada, do you need a passport now to drive back and forth across the Canadian/US border?

BRAND new surface this year as well. Haven't heard much about how people like/hate it. Haven't been out to the track at all this year really. But i know it tends to be a favored track for fan base and race quality.

BRAND new surface this year as well. Haven't heard much about how people like/hate it. Haven't been out to the track at all this year really. But i know it tends to be a favored track for fan base and race quality.

Track is great. I was out last night making some passes at a private event. Can't wait for the 9th!! I'm excited to race super diesel!

Looks like we will be there as a spectator this weekend. We spun a rod bearing at our local Rimbey race and it made some pretty bad marks on the crank.

Doesn't look like we will make it. I will be at a stag, and Torrey is in the bush south of Ft Mac making hay while the sun shines. As we all know work pays for racing not the other way around, hopefully it works out next year.

Wish we could make it but this year has been a bad year for us for racing. With getting the truck finished and spinning a bearing, to building a new house the time or the funds just haven't been there this year.

Hopefully next year we will be there and ready to rock.

Too bad you guys can't make it!! A couple local trucks that are always fun to watch.

10547516_10152306095356864_1709780715082518504_n.jpg

BONUS FEATURE: Jet Car action at the National Hot Rod Diesel Association's Canadian Diesel Shootout this Saturday!

Back