Lifetime Oil Filters

SMOKIN-U

Comp Diesel Sponsor
We just got these in and have one on our shop truck now and they are awesome! Perfect fit especially for those of you with fleet vehicles and over the road trucks. They make them for basically everything from lawnmowers on up! Prices for diesel pickups are 449.00 most small cars are 399.00. I've attached a flyer with some basic info on it. Feel free to ask any questions.
thanks

Attachments

• flyer front final 12272011.jpg
    flyer front final 12272011.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 0
We just got these in and have one on our shop truck now and they are awesome! Perfect fit especially for those of you with fleet vehicles and over the road trucks. They make them for basically everything from lawnmowers on up! Prices for diesel pickups are 449.00 most small cars are 399.00. I've attached a flyer with some basic info on it. Feel free to ask any questions.
thanks

wondering if they make them for quads too??

Not for sure Dan but i will find out tomorrow and let you know.

I think they do make them for atv's as well. I will find that out tomorrow as well and get back to you.

They literally just released these and i'm still getting new info on them.

I was curious, I have another brand on my puller, and it is very nice, wondering how these compared.

Okay, i'm still waiting to hear back on what all applications they currently have available and will post as soon as i find out.

As far as micron filtration goes they are 100% efficiant down to 30 microns and 98% efficiant down to 25 microns. There have been test that shown filtration down to 15 microns with use of oil additives

Back