I'm here.....

DCSpecial

Mr. Sinister
Richard sent me a link here and I registered right away.
Very nice site :ylsuper:

Lots of familiar names here so far... :aiwebs_016:

I uploaded some pics in the vBgarage.....I'll get to work on the sig...

Like this ? LOL LOL
finger.gif

DCSpecial said:
Richard sent me a link here and I registered right away.
Very nice site :ylsuper:

Lots of familiar names here so far... :aiwebs_016:

I uploaded some pics in the vBgarage.....I'll get to work on the sig...

i see ya worked long and hard on that sig dan :umno: LOL

_CH_ said:
i see ya worked long and hard on that sig dan :umno: LOL

You know I did.....had to make it bold...change the font....after that I was too beat to list all the mods... LOL

DCSpecial said:
You know I did.....had to make it bold...change the font....after that I was too beat to list all the mods... LOL

:lolly: :doh: i can understand what w/ you copying all kevins mods and what not :aiwebs_011:

_CH_ said:
:lolly: :doh: i can understand what w/ you copying all kevins mods and what not :aiwebs_011:

:aiwebs_030:

Please....Kevin is copying me...that's why my title here is "Bear Hunter's Idol"....it doesn't help that I've sold him the shock clamps and the bumper..... LOL

I figured if I listed the majority of the mods it would take up too much space:

2001 F-350 PSD CC SWB XLT 4x4 w/ the following current mods:
8.5" Donahoe Racing Ultimate Ride Suspension System, Dynatrac Super Duty Combo Kit, Donahoe Racing Dual Shock Hoops, Donahoe Racing Traction Bars, Donahoe Racing Signature Series Reservoir Shocks, Donahoe Racing Steering Stabilizers, DC Customs Shock Clamps Powdercoated Black and Clear w/ DR Decals, 38/14.50R16 Toyo Open Country M/Ts, 16x10 Weld Cheyenne 8s Powdercoated Black and Clear, 4.56 Precision Gears, ARB Air Lockers Front and Rear, High Angle Driveline Long Slip Front Shaft, High Angle Driveline Two Piece CV Rear Shaft, AMP Research Steps, Dynatrac Extreme Duty Front Diff Cover, Mag-Hytec rear Diff Cover, Mag-Hytec Trans Pan, BTS Transmission, 6.0 PSD Trans Cooler, Autometer Sport Comp Gauges (Air Pressure, Boost, Pyrometer, and Trans. Temp), Autometer Pillar, ShopDiesel.com 5" Straight Pipe Exhaust with Magnaflow 6" Tip that is coated with a Satin Black metallic-ceramic coating, AFE/WD Ram Air Intake, DP Tuner 6 Position Flip Chip (80hp economy/ 40hp/ 60hp/ 120 hp/ 140hp/ high idle), Boost Relief Valve, DC Customs Front Bumper With PIAA 520s, Black Billet Grille, Keystone Heat Extractor Hood, 2005 HD Edition Headlamps, DFuser HD headlamp plug and play harness, Silverstar 3157 bulbs in the turn signal/parking lamps, UWS toolbox, Superlift Truspeed, 38/12.5x16.5 Super Swamper TSL on 16.5x9.75 American Racing Wheel For a Full Size Spare Tire, Fabtech Flat Spare Tire Mount, 4 Hella 500 Lights Mounted Behind Grille (2 Driving and 2 Clear Fogs), Retrax Bed Cover, DC Custom Rear Bumper with PIAA 1500 Back Up lamps, DPPI Painted Door Handles, Custom Billet Badges, Sounds, etc...

Still more mods coming....:ylsuper:

huh? i thought he sold you the first front/rear combo to get the kinks worked out? thats what he told me?:aiwebs_009:

:umno: :dead-horse-fast2:

_CH_ said:
huh? i thought he sold you the first front/rear combo to get the kinks worked out? thats what he told me?:aiwebs_009:

:umno: :dead-horse-fast2:

Kevin.....welding....... LOL LOL

Back