conversion help

randyswelding

hi guys I have a 02 that I just picked up a 180hp pump, gear, support bracket and case for. The pump is a bare pump no return lines or anything on it, my question is what all am I going to be needing besides, oil feed, injector, and return lines, cam sensor bracket, shut off solenoid harness, intake spacer and throttle linkage? I'm planning on taking pump to shop to get a once threw before going on, but I feel like I'm missing something. Not looking for crazy power but more reliability more than anything and who can say no to more power on top of it? Any brands anyone recommends more than the other or are they about the same?

Need a pump to block bracket, that's to much weight just hanging on the timing case imo. I grabbed one up pretty simply.

Off topic in true CompD fashion, but what is expected for hp gain with a 12v vs. ppump24v? All mods equal I’ve just been curious how much better the 4 valve head does.

On topic, I had to buy that bracket I believe and think I have a part number.

Not sure if different for 24v but 3928898 is #1 and 4003580 is #2. Haisley machine has them.

Attachments

• DFE673A5-D3BB-4835-BCD6-5E35812D8DBD.png
    DFE673A5-D3BB-4835-BCD6-5E35812D8DBD.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
I got bracket with the pump, I just need to order bolts. Horse power goal is 550, in due time with mods. Being a truck I work daily mods are slow time projects and right now with fighting apps and now a p1689 code screw it pump is going on in the next month

Perfect thank you!! That’s a big relief because I have been looking for a week before I ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back