Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Vendor Row > Sponsor Forums > FirePunk
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2017, 03:28 PM   #41
Timbeaux

Name: Timbeaux
Title: Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joefarmer View Post
Day 8. Anteater Racing Team Bio #8. Isaac 'Bleucheese' Blaess. Once a 6' 3" midget with the Android-Chinese circus, Isaac Bleucheese found the light in the early 21st century. Famed for his attention to Picasso-esque body panel coloring, Monsieur Fromage Bleu can be found racing his 1997 Dodge Ram on the Outlaw Diesel circuit with style. "The Anteater controller eases my race day and my trips to the local wine and cheese distribution center." The cheeseman has arrived! Party time!

Click the image to open in full size.
10/10 would nickname again.
NO LIMIT FAB, DIESEL SOUTH, DC CUSTOMS
Quote:
"I just love everything about racing. I wanna race every single day. Its nothing for me to be cutting grass and the neighbor hoss the gas on his mower, and there we are, lined up in the the middle of the street." - Stevie KillinTime Jackson
"Against stupidity, the gods themselves fight unvictorious."

Old 06-22-2017, 04:08 PM   #42
jasonc

Name: jasonc
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
How did the name anteater come about? Just curious

Old 06-23-2017, 11:27 AM   #43
joefarmer

Name: joefarmer
Title: MR. Supreme Overlord
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonc View Post
How did the name anteater come about? Just curious
It was used for the alpha and beta testing stages as a code name but then it stuck when the product was released.

Old 06-23-2017, 11:29 AM   #44
joefarmer

Member`s Gallery
Day 10. Anteater Racing Team Bio #10. Blake 'Balakay' Miller. Swinging high through the trees, the setting sun at his back, Blake aka Balakay pauses to reflect on his many racing accomplishments. Using his 2004 Dodge Ram, Blake has won everything from street races in Mexico, heart-pounding 300' dirt drags and so many trophies with ODSS his shelf is overflowing. "Chalk up another win for the Anteater. It makes my life as easy as pressing the go-pedal with it doing all the work" he proclaims before slinging Jane on his back and disappearing into the sunset.

Also, the nickname Balakay has a back story.

Old 06-23-2017, 11:31 AM   #45
joefarmer

Member`s Gallery
BONUS!

Day 11. Anteater Racing Team Bio #11. Tristan 'More Spray" Dunlap. Born with a full head of hair and holding a -4an nitrous line in the womb, Tristan's legacy started at the ripe old age of 0. Never separated from his bottles, Tristan can often be found at the nearest giggle-juice dealer picking up this week's allotment of turbo-in-a-bottle. Tristan could be heard proclaiming "Though I'm not known for punctuality, I'm able to get to the line on time thanks to my Anteater transmission controller" as he cracked the valve and rode away on his mother bottle.

Old 06-26-2017, 09:57 PM   #46
BIGRPOWR

Name: BIGRPOWR
Title: SBTTFMF
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbeaux38 View Post
10/10 would nickname again.

pretty sure i came up with that one buddy !
CONTACT US FOR ANYTHING DIESEL RELATED FROM INTAKES TO EXHAUST AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN
800-581-8986

Old 06-28-2017, 12:22 PM   #47
joefarmer

Member`s Gallery
Working on the season winnings posts for this year. These guys are awesome at winning!

Closed Thread