Kudos to Chuck and New Era

tmacie

Geen but Sooty
Hey All,
I just wanted to post up and tell everyone that New Era and Chuck rock! Chuck's always taken care of me and given me great deals on the things I've ordered from him (Turbo, downpipe, injectors, etc.). The most recent thing that has me impressed is I ordered new injectors from New Era a few months ago, and just got around to putting my head back on the truck. I went to install the injectors and realized that I had sent the hold down nuts back to him on the cores. I Called him up today and he sent a set right out to me. He didn't have to as it was my screw up, but he did.
Anyway, I'm extremely satisfied with New Era and would and have recommended New Era to anyone.

Travis

Chuck thanks for the great price on my HTT 62-71-14 turbo w/ downpipe. send me some stickers and ill advertise for ya.

Casey Shell

Chuck is a pleasure to deal with on a weekly basis - dont forget his NADM sled pull coming up in September in Zanesville!:rockwoot:

RK

i wish i was back home to participate it these events but im in Southern MD

Chuck do u need me to PM my address or do you still have it?

Casey

Ive had great experiences with New Era. My old NE370s were great. Called on monday and placed an order for a set of 5x18s. Should be here sometime next week:woohoo:

Ive had great experiences with New Era. My old NE370s were great. Called on monday and placed an order for a set of 5x18s. Should be here sometime next week:woohoo:

5x.018"s you gonna flood her out son! :hehe:
Brandon

PS why dont you slide those 4's my way.............

Back