Hornblasters Group Buy !!!

You guys have mail.

Ill continue putting the list together for mondays order. If yall need anymore info, Ill be back in the AM. Even though its a group buy I would like to get the orders in daily, that way yall dont have to wait until the group buy is over in two weeks.
For those that placed orders today, :thankyou2: We appreciate your business.
-Smokes

not sure if I can afford them but pm me a price so I at least know if I can afford them I've been looking for a replacement horn for 1 1/2 years since my stock doesn't work.

For those that are interested in the kits, you will not have to wait on the end of the buy. Kits are shipped the day payment clears.

Chuck

I just spent the money I could have used for the horns on a PS3 and GTA IV......and my g/f would have been just as upset had I gotten the horns instead LOL.

Dont let this one get by guys if you are thinking about this mod. The kits are put together great with good instructions. This sale is only for 2 weeks then it is gone.

Chuck
New Era Diesel

alright, send me a PM with price please. I damn near bought a set at TS, but didn't have the cash on hand right then & there... hope your deal is as good as that one was.

Back