Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Vendor Row > Sponsor Forums > CPP Diesel
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2015, 04:55 AM   #1
duster john

Name: duster john
Title: Rookie
Status: Not Here
Join Date: Jun 2014
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 19
Jamie-tracking info help.

need tracking info or status on order #7576 order placed on 12/14/15

the tracking number ending with #2090 was for my billet shaft which has been delivered.

John Burdine 586-222-2728
 
Old 12-24-2015, 12:07 PM   #2
cummins724
 
cummins724's Avatar

Name: cummins724
Title: BREAKING $HIT
Status: Not Here
Join Date: Apr 2007
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 8,568
I'll forward this message to Jessica in tracking. She will be in touch soon.
__________________
CPP DIESEL
Edge-PPE-EFI LIVE-H&S-II-Airdog-Fass-Smarty-ARP-AFE-Autometer-Isspro-MBRP-DDP-South Bend Clutch-Valair-CUSTOM INJECTORS-DIY BUMPERS
www.CPPDIESEL.com
 
Old 12-28-2015, 11:50 AM   #3
duster john

Name: duster john
Title: Rookie
Status: Not Here
Join Date: Jun 2014
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 19
I got an email today saying the order has shipped, but it still has the same old tracking number for the part that has been delivered. These are 2 separate orders.
 
Old 12-28-2015, 09:15 PM   #4
cummins724
 
cummins724's Avatar

Name: cummins724
Title: BREAKING $HIT
Status: Not Here
Join Date: Apr 2007
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 8,568
I'll have her contact you, apparently something is screwed up in our system. We will get you fixed up. Sorry man.
__________________
CPP DIESEL
Edge-PPE-EFI LIVE-H&S-II-Airdog-Fass-Smarty-ARP-AFE-Autometer-Isspro-MBRP-DDP-South Bend Clutch-Valair-CUSTOM INJECTORS-DIY BUMPERS
www.CPPDIESEL.com
 
Old 12-30-2015, 05:23 PM   #5
johnfak

Name: johnfak
Title: Too Much Time
Status: Not Here
Join Date: May 2011
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 253
Same excuses I got ......
Wrong tracking
Wrong email
Then....
We were closed
Wrong pics ....

On the line waiting 15 mins .... got hung up on when someone tried to pickup ..... then redial ..... yup

We're closed


So many emails and phone calls. ....

Think Jamie or anyone at cpp pick up phone and call me ?

Nope.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
__________________
2000 Dodge Ram Monster Mike Billet Trans 12mm NE ppump 66 ED billet single
 
Old 12-30-2015, 06:10 PM   #6
97rada
 
97rada's Avatar

Name: 97rada
Title: Too Much Time
Status: Not Here
Join Date: Feb 2008
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 5,165
This does seem to be a trend. Might be a decent idea to get more help before it hurts the name
__________________
Austin
tow truck- 97 qclb 5speed. sbdd 3600, 62mm fmw-14.67
toy truck -94 rclb auto- in pieces



Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex...it takes a touch of genius- and alot of courage to move in the opposite direction.
 
Old 12-30-2015, 06:13 PM   #7
johnfak

Name: johnfak
Title: Too Much Time
Status: Not Here
Join Date: May 2011
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 253
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97rada View Post
This does seem to be a trend. Might be a decent idea to get more help before it hurts the name
Yup.

I know Jamie's a good guy and generally makes right in end ......
But this and the other issue I had a while back ...... crazy.
Other issue didn't leave me down though ..... could afford to be delayed a few weeks.

Frustrating.


Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
__________________
2000 Dodge Ram Monster Mike Billet Trans 12mm NE ppump 66 ED billet single
 
Old 12-30-2015, 09:30 PM   #8
cummins724
 
cummins724's Avatar

Name: cummins724
Title: BREAKING $HIT
Status: Not Here
Join Date: Apr 2007
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 8,568
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnfak View Post
Yup.

I know Jamie's a good guy and generally makes right in end ......
But this and the other issue I had a while back ...... crazy.
Other issue didn't leave me down though ..... could afford to be delayed a few weeks.

Frustrating.


Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
I took care of this today. Jessica showed me where she kept asking you for pictures of the fuel lines and you sent her a picture of your engine from front of the truck. These fuel lines are made differently and bent differently. We need pics to show us which set you have. You also sent a pic showing line size outside diameter. She asked you multiple times for a picture of the fuel lines so that we could see how they were bent. It escalated into something it shouldn't have and I do apologize. Jessica did call them today and had them next day air the line to you. Again, I am sorry it went down the way it did. I wish I could be a part of every decision in my business, but there are hundreds of orders going out and I am doing everything I can. Sorry man
__________________
CPP DIESEL
Edge-PPE-EFI LIVE-H&S-II-Airdog-Fass-Smarty-ARP-AFE-Autometer-Isspro-MBRP-DDP-South Bend Clutch-Valair-CUSTOM INJECTORS-DIY BUMPERS
www.CPPDIESEL.com
 
Old 12-30-2015, 09:31 PM   #9
cummins724
 
cummins724's Avatar

Name: cummins724
Title: BREAKING $HIT
Status: Not Here
Join Date: Apr 2007
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 8,568
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97rada View Post
This does seem to be a trend. Might be a decent idea to get more help before it hurts the name
I have hired 4 people in the last month. I'm doing everything I can to make our company run smoothly.
__________________
CPP DIESEL
Edge-PPE-EFI LIVE-H&S-II-Airdog-Fass-Smarty-ARP-AFE-Autometer-Isspro-MBRP-DDP-South Bend Clutch-Valair-CUSTOM INJECTORS-DIY BUMPERS
www.CPPDIESEL.com
 
Old 12-30-2015, 09:35 PM   #10
97rada
 
97rada's Avatar

Name: 97rada
Title: Too Much Time
Status: Not Here
Join Date: Feb 2008
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 5,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by cummins724 View Post
I have hired 4 people in the last month. I'm doing everything I can to make our company run smoothly.

Constructive criticism no worries.
__________________
Austin
tow truck- 97 qclb 5speed. sbdd 3600, 62mm fmw-14.67
toy truck -94 rclb auto- in pieces



Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex...it takes a touch of genius- and alot of courage to move in the opposite direction.
 
Old 12-30-2015, 09:44 PM   #11
STROKETHISF350
 
STROKETHISF350's Avatar

Name: STROKETHISF350
Title: Too Much Time
Status: Not Here
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: HARFORD COUNTY MARYLAND
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 1,253
Quote:
Originally Posted by cummins724 View Post
I have hired 4 people in the last month. I'm doing everything I can to make our company run smoothly.

Well it's not working out too well for you then because I've called at least 4 times over the past 3 weeks with questions on a couple parts and intentions of ordering them. Sat on hold for 20-30 min each time before I got annoyed and hung up. Also I've ordered 3 things In the past year and it's been a headache getting them on time, even when there in stock it still takes 3 days and me calling and asking what's up with my Order for it to be shipped. While I can call xdp, jegs, summit, ect at 9am and my order go out the same day


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
06 ram 3500 CCLB dually l 100% fleece injectors l ppe dual fuelers l Hamilton 188/220 l 103# valve springs l ported & oringed head l arp 425s l he 351 over 475 built by me l efi live l fass l full billet 48re built by me
 
Old 12-31-2015, 12:00 AM   #12
cummins724
 
cummins724's Avatar

Name: cummins724
Title: BREAKING $HIT
Status: Not Here
Join Date: Apr 2007
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 8,568
Quote:
Originally Posted by STROKETHISF350 View Post
Well it's not working out too well for you then because I've called at least 4 times over the past 3 weeks with questions on a couple parts and intentions of ordering them. Sat on hold for 20-30 min each time before I got annoyed and hung up. Also I've ordered 3 things In the past year and it's been a headache getting them on time, even when there in stock it still takes 3 days and me calling and asking what's up with my Order for it to be shipped. While I can call xdp, jegs, summit, ect at 9am and my order go out the same day


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Again, I'm sorry about that. We have been struggling to keep up for a while now. I'm always available via email or pm on here if you can't reach me.
__________________
CPP DIESEL
Edge-PPE-EFI LIVE-H&S-II-Airdog-Fass-Smarty-ARP-AFE-Autometer-Isspro-MBRP-DDP-South Bend Clutch-Valair-CUSTOM INJECTORS-DIY BUMPERS
www.CPPDIESEL.com
 
Old 12-31-2015, 09:27 AM   #13
johnfak

Name: johnfak
Title: Too Much Time
Status: Not Here
Join Date: May 2011
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 253
Quote:
Originally Posted by cummins724 View Post
I took care of this today. Jessica showed me where she kept asking you for pictures of the fuel lines and you sent her a picture of your engine from front of the truck. These fuel lines are made differently and bent differently. We need pics to show us which set you have. You also sent a pic showing line size outside diameter. She asked you multiple times for a picture of the fuel lines so that we could see how they were bent. It escalated into something it shouldn't have and I do apologize. Jessica did call them today and had them next day air the line to you. Again, I am sorry it went down the way it did. I wish I could be a part of every decision in my business, but there are hundreds of orders going out and I am doing everything I can. Sorry man
Appreciate that but its the list of same excuses and appreciate if you can still call me.

The way its mentioned above ^^^ is not how it went down.
I have not ONCE been contacted by CPP trying to fix this. I have been the one chasing up and sending emails and calling and posting in forum trying to get through to you ...jamie.

Have all the screenshots you need including the 7-8 pics of lines sent on various days, 21st, 23rd, 24th, 30th and the 15min wait calls trying to get through on my phone call log ...... so on. Only part that's true above is that the 1st pic that went with order was a pic of the diameter of the line - not the bend. Lets keep it real.

Just call me.
__________________
2000 Dodge Ram Monster Mike Billet Trans 12mm NE ppump 66 ED billet single

Last edited by johnfak; 12-31-2015 at 09:36 AM.
 
Old 12-31-2015, 09:34 AM   #14
bd blk 12v
 
bd blk 12v's Avatar

Name: bd blk 12v
Title: Fixen broken bulldogs
Status: Not Here
Join Date: Sep 2008
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 241
He is very shady. I wouldnt spend a nickel with him ever again. He dodges the phone never calls back. The only way to get ahold of him is barrow different phones to call. We ordered a set of connector tubes looked like a toddler with a drimmel tool cut them open. The tubes had metal in them. Buyer beware. Hopefully you get a quaility product.
__________________
94 4x4 5 speed ceramic valiar clutch 66-71-12 5x.016s set at 290bar 191 dvs 4k gsk hd valve springs head ported and oringed by hamilton 5 inch straight pipe 23* timing kdp tabbed
White 96 eclb 4x4 auto 345k bone stock
 
Old 12-31-2015, 11:38 AM   #15
johnfak

Name: johnfak
Title: Too Much Time
Status: Not Here
Join Date: May 2011
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 253
Still no call and no tracking# ????

Whats going on Jamie.
__________________
2000 Dodge Ram Monster Mike Billet Trans 12mm NE ppump 66 ED billet single
 
Old 12-31-2015, 12:13 PM   #16
johnfak

Name: johnfak
Title: Too Much Time
Status: Not Here
Join Date: May 2011
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 253
LoL.
So I called ........ CPP closed.

Jamie ..... cancel the order. I'll get it direct from schied ...... should have done that the 1st go around. They picked up the phone ...... real nice to me ...... will have it out same day.

Nice.
__________________
2000 Dodge Ram Monster Mike Billet Trans 12mm NE ppump 66 ED billet single
 
Old 12-31-2015, 12:49 PM   #17
jlbayes
 
jlbayes's Avatar

Name: jlbayes
Title: Too Much Time
Status: Not Here
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: michigan
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 2,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by bd blk 12v View Post
He is very shady. I wouldnt spend a nickel with him ever again. He dodges the phone never calls back. The only way to get ahold of him is barrow different phones to call. We ordered a set of connector tubes looked like a toddler with a drimmel tool cut them open. The tubes had metal in them. Buyer beware. Hopefully you get a quaility product.
Definitely learn my lesson ordering from there. not worth it.
__________________
Jacob, 97 rclb
 
Old 12-31-2015, 12:56 PM   #18
Ram12vcummins

Name: Ram12vcummins
Title: Too Much Time
Status: Not Here
Join Date: Mar 2015
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 1,325
Is there other threads where people have had issues or is this a new thing?
 
Old 12-31-2015, 12:58 PM   #19
YoungDiesel27
 
YoungDiesel27's Avatar

Name: YoungDiesel27
Title: Never Enough Time
Status: Not Here
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: West Virginia
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 741
I had issue getting things I ordered both times I tried ordering in the past. Some better organization is definitely needed.
__________________
EFI Live, HP Tuners, Smarty custom tuning
 
Old 12-31-2015, 01:20 PM   #20
johnfak

Name: johnfak
Title: Too Much Time
Status: Not Here
Join Date: May 2011
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 253
Some package delivered at home per wife .... well see after work ....

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
__________________
2000 Dodge Ram Monster Mike Billet Trans 12mm NE ppump 66 ED billet single
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:36 PM.

 


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2006 - 2018, CompetitionDiesel.com
all information found on this site is property of www.competitiondiesel.com