Build me a cheapo W/M kit for a 4cyl.

SPEEDSHIFT

Looking to add a little more power in my crawler. It has a 1.8l turbo charged Isuzu diesel engine out of an I-Mark. Im not real familiar with the nozzle sizing and such so what do yall think? Pump?

Preferably as cheap as possible.

Pump: $145 new, ~$50 used
Nozzle: $20
Washer fluid: $1.90/gal
Water solenoid: $45
Boost switch: $25
Tank: $5-35 (depends on if you buy new or repurpose a coolant expansion bottle or washer fluid tank).

So $145-$270 depending on your sources, plus supplies (hose, wiring)

Last edited:
If I may, you can piece a decent kit together for cheap, if you know what you are looking for, and shop around. If you have time, you can find used kit for very good prices. I picked up a Stage 2 Coolingmist for $250, and sold the kit with a different controller for about the same. That said, if you aren't going to really get into water/meth, and want to just install, set it, and move on, I have to recommend you pick up a kit, new or used. You can buy a new kit (although old as far as technology of parts go) for $185 to $199 from aquastealth. The kit is an on/off, without a controller. If you want a controller, you can find them for $50 used up. It's not the newest generation stuff, but will do what you want. Used, you can find stuff on craigslist

Methanol injection

Meth/water injection

Methanol Injection Kit

Check out
DevilsOwn Injection
for your nozzle sizing

Back